Wednesday, September 17, 2008

From Level 36 to Level 37

Level 36:
Hunt Pilferer at Merac until achieve Level 37.

PS: Manage to achieve Level 37 just a week before the Summer Insect Collecting Event end. I will be starting my Mission Impossible for my sub character Apollo Mars and try to make a Royal Knight in just one week. My main character Alpha Light would be selling stuffs in Merchant Mode during the period when I play my sub character Apollo Mars.



Level 37:
Open my Status and assign two Status Points to my Strength Status and two Status Points to my Constitution Status.
Horse achieve Level 30, talk to Pet Trainer and learn Pet Skill Increase Power to Level 29.
Equip the Level 42 +4 Helmet and Boot which I had brought earlier.
Equip the Level 41 +15 Weapon which I had brought earlier.
Talk to Magician Dien at East Corner of Ketone Village to get the Letter Quest.
Talk to Magician Louis at South Corner of Ketone Village and get 80,000 Golds.

PS: I have keep the Level 35 +4 to Level 37 +4 Fairy Armour Set and the Level 37 +15 Glowing Weapon for my sub character Apollo Mars. This equipments are hard to come by and I would rather keep them for my other characters than to sell it. I find more fun playing multiple characters at lower Level than sticking to one character all the way and achieve higher Level. With that I get enjoy the diversity of the game and meet a lot of new friends as I party with them and help them with their Quests.

No comments: