Sunday, June 26, 2022

Three is a Charm:



Got a third Pierce of Wind from Grand Balrog at 56th Kill, seem like it is hinting me to start my Rogue Assassin Mercury Venus on this server.

 


Hello Old Friend (Skippy):

Spawn Level 50 Grand Red Dragon while killing Level 33 Pilferer at Merac, my level is too low to kill it now. But I will be working hard to level up myself to its level, and one day I shall kill it once again.

 

 

Chaos Theory:

Thank God for choosing me to receive the Divine Gift of 10 Moonstone, it had been happening every hour at Recommended Server. I can get about 80 to 100 Moonstones per day, that goes to show that I am the only active player in the whole server. Without hunting Grand Balrog, I can also build up a considerable amount of Level 6 Minerals.

I found out that the monsters doesn't drop Grass of Juno when my level is 5 level higher than it, even though they still drop the usual stuffs but they just doesn't drop the Elements of Iris Event items. That kind of confirmed the theory of why Grand Balrog doesn't drop Rare Accessory no matter what item I use to improve the drop rate.


 Constant Drop Rate:

Got a Stone of Shadow from Grand Balrog at 67th Kill, the drop rate had return back to one drop per 11th kills again as expected. The new update had started the Sand of Dratan for Elements of Iris Event, I had been collecting it on Tethys Server for first three days and Eurybia Server for the next four days.


 Get Rich or Die Trying:

Got another Crest of Rainbow from Grand Balrog after 79th Kill, the drop rate remain constant at one drop per 12th kills. Sales of the items in Merchant Mode had also been good, I am 2/3 of the way to my Billionaire Dream.


 Supply and Demand:

There seem to be a very high demand for Magical Attack and Magical Defense Minerals, every time I put them in Merchant Mode no matter high much it will be sold out in seconds. I am not sure why something that doesn't sell well in the past had suddenly became a popular items now.

I guess maybe there are more characters using Magical Attack and more Monsters using Magical Attack at higher level. Even those level 3 Minerals which doesn't really provide much boost also get sold out within few minutes of my shop opening. At these rate I should become a Billionaire in no time.


 Special Accessory:

Got a weird accessory from Wooden Treasure Box, it is call Desire of Sacred Tree. It cannot be trade like the Robust Necklace of Knight I got from Master Knight Quest, if I don't equip it then it will take up an extra slot of my inventory space. Same like Event Weapon, it cannot be store at Storekeeper Bianca too.

I remember last time I am able to convert Event Weapon to other class or transfer to other character, it had make life so much easier as I can increase the damage of a Level 17 toon with a Level 21+15 Weapon. Now there are so much items that cannot be trade or store that take up a lot of my inventory space.

A very good example is the Elements of Iris item, the remaining one will take up 6 slots of my inventory space even after I trade it for accessory. I hope the accessory will not be same like Event Weapon which is unable to be trade or store, now the items also cannot be drop or discard too.

No comments: