Sunday, July 3, 2022

Independence Day Event:


Got Stars and Stripes from monsters drop, also start collection of Fire of Merac. Stars are like Small Defense Potion although it doesn't really boost the attack much, Stripes are exactly like Effort Scroll. Stars should be able to sell for 500K to 1M and Stripe should be able to sell for 2M to 3M.


 Achievement Unlock:

Manage to become a Billionaire within a month, basically by selling popular stuffs at a cheaper price. Finally found out that most high level players are buying Magical Minerals for the Keron Mage Collective Affinity System in Merac, I was told that each of them are worth 3 millions not matter what level they are.

I did a search at the Wiki Website and found that even the Magical Accessory also getting more points than the minerals, the rewards also not that impressive to me as I can easily gain the Affinity Points by killing monsters when I lock my level at 53 for Grand Red Dragon Hunting.

There are bot spamming gold selling website at the server, I try adding it to party but unable to find the Party Recall Function. So the Operation Teletubbies could not be carry out like last time. Have to figure out another way to deal with it.


 Reduce Drop Rate:

Finally got another Crest of Rainbow from Grand Balrog at 111th Kill, I am starting to doubt that it is not going to drop anymore Rare Accessory. That is about 32 kills away from the previous drop, I was lucky that it drop the accessory that I wanted.

I was wondering if I had forgot to pick up any Rare Accessory in between, but I am certain that I always double check that everything are been pick up before I left.


 Another Deja Vu:

Got another Desire of the Sacred Tree Accessory from Wooden Treasure Chest, since I am not willing to sell it for 1 gold to the NPC I decided to equip it. Maybe at the later part of the game I might decide to sell it to NPC to free up my inventory space, but that will be when I got more than three of it.

The Robust Necklace of Knight still able to be transfer to other character in the same account by Store Keeper Bianca, so it should not be an issue. Now I am not sure how I am going to use the amount of gold I had accumulate, most of the stuffs are price at too high for my interest.

Last time there are so many players in Merchant Mode, I can usually find 1 or 2 rare deal per day. Now most of the players in Merchant Mode are regular and I already know what they are selling before I even see it.


 Show Me the Money:

Got another billion in just 3 days, this server really got a lot of rich players. I got more stuffs at the other server, but it is not selling well even after I reduce it to a lower price.

 

No comments: