Sunday, July 10, 2022

Guardian of the Galaxy:


 Manage to complete my Apprentice Training, got a Level 49+10 Weapon and Level 48+10 to Level 50+10 Armour Set. Got the Rising Star Title and Register myself as Guardian.

Pet Horse is at Level 32, 5 more level to become a Knightmare Mount. I also going to level up this toon to Level 53 before I lock its experience, it will become a Dragon Hunter in Merac.

 



 



Rainy Season:

I thought it will be a new Elements of Iris Event, but I am getting Rain Drop instead. Actually they are just Health and Mana Potion, and they are not tradable. I was wondering if I should take a break from my Grand Balrog Hunting at Server T and Dragon Hunting at Server E and focus on something else.

I might consider going back to Transformation Scroll farming, or maybe try leveling up my Templar Knight Alpha Light at Server T and do a bit of Grand Balrog Hunting at Server E. Still trying to get a good video of killing Grand Balrog but it just doesn't drop any Rare Accessory these days, not sure if they set a threshold limit for the amount of Rare Accessory you can get from Raid Boss.


 6 Billions Dollar Man:

I had Demon Slayer on both server, I had Dragon Hunter at Server E. Now I would need to create a Devil Killer, so I will need a Level 57+15 Weapon and a Level 55+15 to Level 57+15 Armour Set.

In order to create that with out any failure, I would need 6 Lucky Smelting Stone to go from +4 to +10. I will also need 4 Chaos Smelting Stone to go from +10 to +14, I will finally need a Extreme Stone to get it to +15.

Lucky Smelting Stone cost about 50 millions, Chaos Smelting Stone cost about 180 millions and Extreme Stone cost about 10 Millions. So I will need about 1 Billions per gear to make it to +15, with 6 piece of gears it will cost about 6 Billions.


 Third a Charm:

Got a third Desire of Scared Tree from Golden Treasure Chest, what are the odd of that? Yesterday night I left my computer on for Merchant Mode, when I woke up this morning I found myself 300 Millions richer. The whole inventory of useless stuffs to me manage to clear out and now I am running out of stuffs to sell.


 Lady Luck Smiling:

Got a Double Rare Accessory Drop from Grand Balrog, what are the odds of that? I don't remember getting any double drop from Raid Boss last time when I play, but that was 12 years ago. What surprise me even more is that both are very good accessory for Healer Archer and Rogue Assassin.


 Fair Price:

Usually the Exchange Rate is 200AP = 10 Millions Gold, as the NPC is selling the Gold Magnifying Glass at 1 Million each. So according to this calculation, the price should be the one in the bracket.

Extreme Stone: 5M to 10M (30M)
Lucky Smelting Stone: 50M to 70M (15M)
Heaven Stone: 5M to 10M (10M)

Item Drop Booster: 10M to 15M (2M)
Experience Point Booster: 10M to 15M (2M)
Skill Point Booster: 10M to 15M (2M)

Drake Egg: 10K to 20K (25M)
Pan Flute: 10K to 20K (25M)

Strong Medicine 25M (5M)
Medium Medicine 15M (4M)

Affinity Booster 200M (20M)
HP Steal 50M (5M to 10M)
MP Steal 50M (5M to 10M)
Super Haste Potion 7M (3M)
*Beserker Potion 75M to 100M (5M)
Cool Down Reduction Potion 20M to 300M (5M)
Blessed Iris 250M (20M)
HP Boost 5M (5M)
MP Boost 5M (5M)
*Platinum Adrenaline 500M (7M)
Resurrection Scroll 35M to 80M (5M)
Pet Experience Potion 650M (15M)
Phoenix Ticket 120M (25M)

As you can see Beserker Potion and Platinum Adrenaline are selling at a much higher price as there is high demand for it. So it will be more worth it to buy them from the Item Mall and sell it. Not sure why common item like Drake Egg and Pan Flute is selling at such a high price at the Item Mall.

 

No comments: