Monday, July 25, 2022

Maximum Capacity:

 


Manage to collect 9999 Drake Egg, that it the Maximum Capacity for item of 1 Inventory Slot. Any more of it will occupied an additional slot, guess I will have unlimited supply of buff for a long long time. Also manage to find the Trash Can after I almost delete my pet accidentally, it will help to clear up some inventory space in the future.

Met Level 17 Titan Henrick again at T5, manage to help him spawn Grand Balrog for his Level 61 Knight Ludwig. To me we are consider even, but not sure if he think the same as he doesn't seem to response to my chat.

Found out that Level 93 Sorcerer ZeeD had a Level 161 Ex Rogue ZeDan, finally figure out that the Alphabet in Bracket in the name are the Previous Server before the Merge. ZeDan came to Drake Nest to make sure I am ok as someone summon high level boss on various channel at Drake Nest, I am surprise that my location is spare while other players loose some SP and XP over the incident.

ZeeD told me that it will be easier to get upgrade stone from Level 77 Erebus at Temple of Forgetfulness, but I will still need a good Level 75+15 Erebus Weapon and Armour Set before I am able to do that. That give me the idea to create a Level 73 toon for both Grand Devilroad Kamira and Erebus when I got bored of Grand Balrog and Grand Red Dragon.

He ask Level 161 Elementalist SlyCooper to cast Level 4 Windy Hand which increase the Attack Speed and Level 4 Windy Step which increase the Movement Speed on me, this had help a lot in my hunt as it felt almost like Speed Hacking which I saw 12 years ago only a bit slower.

He later also invite me to join him for Extreme Cube at Merac to show me what is Cube Buff, after completion of the Extreme Cube he ask me to try it out at Temple of Forgetfulness at Dratan. I was able to kill Level 65 Cured Spider for a while before I die, guess the buff was not as powerful as I thought.


 The Last Mile:

Finally got 5 Billions, only 1 Billion left to go before I can complete my +15 Weapon and Armour Set. But still no rush for it as I will only start level up my toon in another 2 to 3 weeks after I had complete the collection of the Elements of Iris Event Items.

No comments: