Tuesday, August 22, 2023

May the Force be with you:


 

 

Horizon:


Met a Newbie named Hans Solo at Burbank Farm while I am hunting for Treasure, he had manage to spawn Balrog while he was killing Jaguar. I switch to one of my Raid Boss Killer to kill it for him and give him the drops. I teach him how to use World Chat and told him to ask for help if he need, as he need to complete the quest I switch to my Royal Knight Alpha Light and make him my Apprentice. As I might be busy at other server for the Halloween Event, I told Hannah to take good care of him when I am not around.


He will update me on Discord about his progress and I will try to meet him again when he is Level 50 and help him get his Merchant Profession. He manage to join a Guild named Too High Gaming for XP Lock to SP Farm in Procyon Temple, they also told him to join Cube for Buff. He had been spamming my Discord Chat frequently to tell me about his adventure, I cannot focus on my Token Farming on other server and had to guide him on a lot of stuffs.


He told me he did Monster Combo with MC Hammer and got 115m from it, and later Hannah also give him 15% HP Steal Accessory with Coral which boost his HP to 7K. Hannah also give him 200m, and he manage to sell 600m worth of stuffs and will become a Billionaire soon. I log on during Lunch for my Attendance to check on him, I give him a Phoenix Ticket which I brought for 200m since he keep asking me about it. I also give him a Level 30 to 33 +15 Weapon and Armour Set which I kept as spare and the two Level 120 Jump Box which I had no use for it anymore.


As I had already give all my Level 37 Knightmare Mount to other players, the Level 31 Horse will which I am having now will not give good buff. I will give it to him when I find time to level it to Level 37, he should be doing fine as he will be getting a P2 pony when he reach Level 31. I told him to make Ex Rogue to try out as it will be much easier, he can just use the 120 Jump Box after he get Merchant and can make a Phoenix toon or Night Shadow after he had a toon which is Level 100 or Level 90.


He told me someone named lagger give him 12B, after finding out some details about it I think it should be Beamer. I told him not to keep taking stuffs from other players, he had to work hard to prove himself worthy. Give him a Fish and Feed him for a Day, Teach him to Fish and he will never Starve for Life. His Encounter had been very interesting indeed, I am able to learn some new stuffs from him too. I encourage him to write a blog like me to share his knowledge and experience, but he doesn't seem to be very interested in that.


Aphelion:

 

They have a new patch, it make Laca Ball run faster. Last time I will need to spend about 6 hours to clear 10K of Token, now I only need about 3 hours to clear 30K of Token. The Speed increase by about 5 times, and I can farm about 15K of Token per day using 10 different toons.  They have not start the Halloween Event yet, so I guess I will be back at Horizon to farm more Soccer Ball as the World Cup Event did not end at 20th Aug as they announced on Discord.

No comments: