Monday, September 4, 2023

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly:


 

Horizon:

 

When I went back to farm some World Cup Festival Box, the event had ended. Check with Estella to see if I won any prize for the Spain Flag but get nothing. While continue with my Pictorial Book Farming, I also try using my new Farming Toons. But the result doesn't turn out to be expected, higher level mobs had a very bad drop rate. Make some adjustment as some high level mobs doesn't drop the production material as stated at Weebly Site, like I got 36 Tail from Silver Fox but can't seem to get any Hide. Even Clever Fox only drop Hide after getting 24 Tail, so lower level mobs are much better for farming production material. But at least they are ready for the coming Halloween Event, but I am not sure if I will be using them as the other server Halloween Event might be much better.

 

There are banning of 50 account on Orisis Server due to duping of items, and a lot of stuffs had been removed. It had cause a shortage of stuffs on the server and the price of stuffs sky rocket to a crazy level. A lot of players start to quit and come over to Horizon Server as the economy is more stable as compare to other servers. The lack of events also bring some unhappiness to the players, most of the time there are not much active players. I just kill Raid Boss as usual to get more Tool Aid for god and also trying to stock up more Lucky Scroll for the coming Christmas Event.


Aphelion:


Although Horizon Server is having XP, SP and Drop Rate Event during the Weekend, the Aphelion Server had much better event with mobs dropping Coin of Master again. So I decided to spend the weekend at Aphelion for the better events, I also going to try the new Battle Pass System that come with the new patch. To my surprise I manage to farm 60K of Token in a day due the a glitch in the Battle Pass System which give Premium Rewards instead of Free Rewards, 40K of the Token come from the bug until they patch it on Sunday Night.


Other than the Token I also manage to get a lot of good stuffs from the Battle Pass System, 20K of other Token and 10K of Moonstone Box and Chaos Ball. It will took me a few days to clear them all, and I will have more stuffs to sell after that. At least there will never be any shortage of stuffs on this server, and I had seen quite a few common stuffs selling cheaper due to the new patch. Really impress by the effort that the staffs put in to design the improvement, guess it will slowly pull more players from other server in time to come.

No comments: