Friday, September 8, 2023

Rainy Season:


 

Aphelion:

 

MadSpring had decided to try this server, he manage to join my guild. I give him a lot of stuffs which I think he will need, mainly are Shiva Pet with AOE, Blue Cube, Ignition Lvl 4, 14D Buff, Phoenix Ticket, Reforge Catalyst, Platinum Reformer, Chaos Tourmaline, Legendary Scroll, AOE Skill Book. He manage to get a lot of drops and ran out of storage space, so I give him Warehouse Storage Expansion and all the Extra Bag Keys to help him with it.


He manage to get to Level 155 in just a day, and I see him become Level 162 on the next day. Guess he manage to finish all the starter quests and get his Level 165 Set, now the hard part will come when he reach Level 165 and had to do the Four Realms. I never really complete the Red Bull Quest for Phoenix Wing, also never did Extreme Juno, Frost Core Ruin, Maze or Gilise. I will try to complete those with their Affinity when I find the time.


Horizon:


Rain Drop Event had started, to my surprise they give better rewards as follows:

1x Advanced Grade Reformer 25%
1x Heaven Stone 5 17%
5x Red Lucky Pouch 14%
5x Candle 14%
1x Attack Speed Booster 11%
1x Legendary Iris 11%
1x Heaven Stone 12 8%

I manage to get Heaven Stone Grade 12 by Luck, so far haven't got any Heaven Stone Grade 5 or Legendary Scroll yet. Hannah told me she need Elephant, I give mine to her since I had never really use it since migration.

No comments: