Monday, October 14, 2024

Phoenix Rebirth:


Been trolling a lot lately, below are some of the example:

Rogue going around PK

Crussty is looking for her

Spank her

Fifty Shades of Crussty 


NPC for Upgrade 
Same for Self Pleasure, Right Hand
Some call it Ex Sin
Original Sin will be Antonio and Angelina 

Halloween is coming 
I am already celebrating it
My wife wear mask before sleep
 
Phoenix:
 
Try out the new Phoenix Server today, don't really like it much. It is like a hybrid of Sanctuary and Aphelion, and after complete the Newbie Quest there are nothing much to be done other than Expedition. The stuffs they give also not impressive, and most of the good improvement from Aphelion are not implement.
 
It is like putting Aphelion Soul into Sanctuary Body, the look and feel is like Sanctuary while some of the concepts are from Aphelion. I get 1.5K of Cash for voting for Aphelion but only get 100 Cash for Phoenix, I get about 25 Cash per hour when I log on to Aphelion but I only get 5 Cash on Phoenix. There are Auto Ignition, Auto Pick Up, Premium Buffs, but there are no Auto Laca, Instant Moonstone, Offline Merchant.

It give +15 Set at different level instead of +20, and it only give Emblem and no Accessory. The only good thing is that there are Raid Boss at the 4 Basic Maps which drop Rare Accessory, so I might consider this as a replacement for Official Server. But I will have to make a few Raid Boss Hunters lock at different level to ensure they drop, it will be a repeated task as I already have the same setup on Official Server.

No comments: