Monday, December 8, 2008

From Level 44 to Level 45

Level 44:
Hunt Gnoll Soldier at Merac until achieve Level 45.

PS: Mighty Mouth, Tucker T, Grouchy and socrates decide to join my Guild for the Alliance Merging, I create a Level 10 Knight named First Knight GM on a separate account so that Mighty Mouth, Tucker T and both my Guild Advisor pop her cherry and Sir John 2 would be able to do Experience Lock for Guild Members when I am not around. I got this great idea from a Level 27 Healer named Violet Eyes from Dragon Lance Guild.

Violet Eyes decided to join my Guild with her Level 21 Rogue named Uber Violet. I make a Level 25 +4 to 27 +4 Fairy Armour Set to help her with her Skill Point Farming, I give her Healer the Level 30 +4 to 32 +4 Japanese Fairy Armour Set later too. She is the Guild Advisor of Dragon Lance Guild and she will be a great addition to my Guild to promote inter Guild relation.

Finally manage to complete the Dragon Bow and Silent Knightmare Armour Set for my wife Archer, I decided to give away the Japanese Armour Set after I completed the Knightmare Armour Set.


Dragon Bow and Silent Knightmare Armour Set for Archer

I manage to get my new Knight named Hydro Static to Level 20 to replace Hydro Dynamic for next year Pumpkin Hunting, and get Hydro Dynamic to Level 33.

A Level 10 Knight named Lord Woody decided to join my Guild because he saw my post at the Forum. He got a Level 64 Ranger named forest ranger with the Knight Stalker Guild. He like my Guild better because my Guild have more active Members who like to Party and Chat.

I help pop her cherry to upgrade his new Guild named POPS PRIDE to Level 6, I think he will be a very good Guild Master and it is the best way for me to show some support to him. His Guild had recruited ten Members and help them with Experience Lock for Skill Points Farming and he told me that he will be able to get the Guild Notice very soon. A lot of little Poppy will be seen running around in Prokion Temple as most of them are doing Skill Point Farming.



Level 44:
Open my Status and assign four Status Points to my Strength Status.
Talk to Magician Dien at East Corner of Ketone Village to get the Beast Scythes Hunting Quest.
Hunt Beast Scythes in Margadum Jail for ten Beast Heart.
Talk to Magician Rau at North East of Merac and get 100,000 Golds.

No comments: