Saturday, August 13, 2022

Pet Part:



Got a Dragon Brain from one of boxes I got from Iris Pictorial, also got 2 Lucky Stone from Novice Supply Box too. Even though most of the stuffs are useless but there are still some good items once in a while. Although it is not an easy task to complete, but it add fun to the game.

Decided to transfer 3 Billions to Mercury Venus, at least she can do some shopping if she happen to see any good deal. I also did not have any stuff to buy at the moment, most of the stuffs are overprice due to the lack of event. It will become cheaper when another good event happen and there are plenty of it.


 Pictorial Book:

Kind of addicted to the Pictorial Book, using a low level new toon to farm for the high level toons. Got Horse Skin and Horse Mane from the boxes, think with the Dragon Brain should be able to do the Quest for the P2 Pet of Ichi and Scrachi. If I manage to get more, maybe can craft Dragon Weapon and Knightmare Armour.

The Dragon Weapon and Knightmare Armour are only for show, it doesn't really have any useful value. I am also not into P2 Pet because it require a lot of gold to maintain, the same reason I am not into Jewels. I am more into +15 Gears, Mounts and Rare Accessory which are more useful to me at my level, those stuffs are more for high level.

Finally got my Elements of Iris Accessory, it is a really nice accessory with HP Steal and Evasion or Hit Rate. It is good for low level players before they are able to do Monster Combo, it is also easier to hunt for the items at low level as you can kill the mobs faster.

No comments: