Monday, August 29, 2022

Glitch in the Matrix:




An Elite Gandor appear at Burbank Farm, it doesn't move and cannot be attack. A Player is looking for GM to fix it, but I think it is not a big deal as it doesn't really post any threat to low level players.

Had been doing research on Heaven Stone Upgrade, it can be done at Socket Manager NPC. Three Level 1 Heaven Stone can be turn into One Level 2 Heaven Stone, but it is only feasible from +5 to +7 without upgrade event. Anything above that will cost more than Lucky Stone and Chaos Stone, so it is only valuable if there are upgrade event. During upgrade event the success rate can go from 150% to 200%, so it will be worth the value only during upgrade event only.

Heaven Stone:
1 +3 +6 5M to 10M (1.5M to 3M)x
2 +5 +10 (LSS) 15M to 30M (4M to 8M)*
3 +7 +14 (CSS) 40M to 80M (12.5M to 25M)*
4 +9 +18 125M to 250M (40M to 80M)x
5 +11 (LSS) +22 400M to 800M (120M to 240M)x
6 +13 +26 1.2B to 2.4B (350M to 700M)x
7 +15 (CSS) +30 3.5B to 7B (1B to 2B)x

Zedan told Midas of Sweden about the Hide and Seek incident, Midas is willing to honor the promise of the prize from Item Mall. But I do not see anything worth while from the Item Mall, so I decided to let the matter go. But if Beamer is willing to honor the prize of 10B Golds from the Whisper Event, I will be more than willing to take it.

Zedan told me his ways of earning more golds, his method is to farm at Level 65 at Temple of Forgetfulness for Upgrade Stone and Gears, Level 100 at Akan Temple for Gears and Level 140 at Egeha for Skill Books. He also recommend getting the Merchant Profession at Level 50 to 55 as the NPC Sio Committee Manager Watson at Moonshine will give 100% more for the items you sell.

He also highly recommend me to get a P2 Elephant or Jaguar Pet which give 300% Attack Boost or 30% Speed Boost, but it will cost 18B to get it so it is out of my league now. I didn't even have half the amount of 9B as I only left 8B after buying 72 Lucky Stone at 50M each. He told me his Level 23 can kill Level 110 mobs in Tomb and he manage to get his Level 10 to Level 93 in an hour.

He told me that he had a Level 97+15 Weapon for me when I reach that Level, but I think the highest I will ever go is 73. My style of playing is different as I prefer to farm at Level 33 for Grand Balrog, Level 53 for Grand Red Dragon and Level 73 for Grand Devilroad Kamira and Temple of Forgetfulness.

I had never plan for Level 73 as I can kill Grand Devilroad Kamira at 53 base on my previous experience with +15 set. It is the Upgrade Stone and Gears that kind of got me interested in that, but if the killing is too slow and boring until I doze off like when I play the Titan toon I might just go back to low level which I get to enjoy more.

 

No comments: