Saturday, September 3, 2022

Lost and Found:


 

Manage to get my wife old account back, Level 53 Royal Knight Apollo Mars and Level 48 Healer Archer Luna Venus is still around. Apollo Mars still had the Level 37 Knightmare Mount and Level 45 Drake, Luna Venus still had the Level 37 Rare Blue Knightmare Mount and the Level 32 Rare Pink Drake.

 
They still have some good stuffs remain in their inventory, most of them are not tradable. What came to my surprise is that they still have some of the Rare Accessory, and Luna Venus still had the Dragon Weapon and Knightmare Armour Set. Apollo Mars still had Level 57+15 Weapon and Level 55 to 57+15 Armour Set. Apollo Mars also had 36 Power Potion and 30 Berserker Potion, there are also 8 30 Days Character Slot Expansion Card gift by Gamigo in the Item Mall Record.
 
I check the value of the 7 Days Character Slot Expansion Card at Item Mall is 199 IC, so it should be around 800M according to the conversion of 1 IC = 4M. The 30 Days one should be able to sell at 3B each, and I should be 24B richer.
 
My wife might consider playing the game again if she knew that her old account is still around, and I would not had to level up Apollo Mars now as I can use the old one to hunt Skippy and Kami. The only draw back is that they did not complete the Pictorial Book as it is not available 12 years ago, so I will have to farm for them with a new toon.
 

 Do Good Do Together:

Semian need Skippy for Quest, so I spawn for him. It was very nice of him to let me had the drops, but how am I suppose to pick it up when it is at that location?
 

 
Honor Before Glory:

Midas of Sweden insist that I should get a prize from the Hide and Seek Event, but I told him there is nothing that interest me at the Item Mall. I ask him if he got any Monster Combo Accessory which he can give me, he give me a Necklace of Thunder with three 93 Hit Rate.

As I just try to kill Grand Devilroad Kamira and failed, I decided to try out Temple of Forgetfulness while there are still some time left on the Power and Berserker Potion. Never expect to use a few of it after that as they run out while I was killing Boss Mob and I had to continue to use another one.

The Potions and Minerals were not as good as I had expected, the only boost that really help is the Platinum Refining Stone which turn my +15 Weapon into +28. It will last for a day, so I will have to make full use of it before it expire.

Got killed by Barren Eise on the first try, it is using Magical Attack like Grand Devilroad Kamira and it will split into two small one and later into 8 tiny one when it is been killed. After making the first mistake I quickly adjust my strategy and kill the 4 tiny one first before I try to kill the other small one.

Blood Terrain is easy to kill as it is using Physical Attack, I manage to kill it just by spamming skills. It drop a Erebus Shirt, that is a good start for my second run as compare to the Ancient Box at Barren Eise which need 4 keys to open and only give Defense Potion. I got kill by Erebus on the second run, but I manage to get a Erebus Helmet on third run from Barren Eise.

Not bad for using up three Power and Berserker Potion, manage to get two out of the six gears. The remaining one which is Weapon, Glove, Pant and Shoe will have to wait until I am able to kill Erebus. I also manage to upgrade the guild to Level 10 and and expand the member slot to 73 from the Guild Point accumulated from this three run.
 
 
Return of The Legend:
 
Manage to spawn Level 70 Grand Devilroad Kamira with my Level 35 Royal Knight Apollo Mars while farming for Salamader Skin and Tail. Since the +28 Platinum Refining Stone had not expire and my Level 53 Royal Knight Apollo Mars still had it's Ignition Gauge fully charge at Level 5 I decided to give another try.

 

No comments: