Monday, September 19, 2022

Another Newbie:


 
Met another Newbie named Bloodmage while farming for Boosters at Burbank Farm, I had become a Newbie Magnet. She doesn't want to join guild for Experience Lock, doesn't want to get a Guardian. She doesn't want to do Skill Point Farming, just want to Level Up fast.

I already advise her against that but she still insist on doing it, guess it will be another test for me then. I show her all the basic she need to know, even how to harvest for pet food. She didn't have enough gold to buy stuffs, so I give her 1M to buy the knife and hammer and even give her 20 Tool Aid and a Drake Egg.

She told me she turn herself into a Jaguar and don't know how to turn back, I told her just click on the blinking icon on the right will do. She log off about a few hours later and never appear again, I hope I will see her again on weekend.

Light Of The World decided to become a Spam Bot after his class change at Level 31, he is not even interested to do anything other than preaching his gospel. He told me he got about 50M and if he spend 10K spamming per day he will be able to do it for 5000 days which is about 13 years.

He is very proud to become a Royal Knight, he thought Royalty is relate to his God. I told him that King Solomon create the Templar Knight to protect the Ark, so he got the facts all wrong.

He also told me he had apply to become a Game Master, imagine him using the Announcement System to preach his gospel a lot of players will go crazy and quit. I ask the Light Bringer friends to invite him for Extreme Cube so that it will reduce his spamming to about 50 days.

Discover a few things while helping newbie, so all the effort didn't really come to waste. Light Of The World start to spend money on Item Mall buying useless Wedding Costume and Custom Title, the Costume will only last a month and the Title only last a week. At least the title will give some boost, but he just want to look presentable for his gospel preaching.

Fall Event extend for another week, I will be able to farm more Boosters to sell. If I farm 100 Boosters per day and sell them at 10M each I should be able to recover the 12B which I spend on Advance Grade Reformer during the Game Master Buff Event, but I will still have to spend another 6B for the upgrade stone to upgrade the Erebus Set.

Maybe high level is not really my cup of tea, had to spend a lot to get the gears and stuffs you need. Erebus also did not drop upgrade stone as expected, and gears are really hard to sell in Merchant Mode. Guess I will stick to low level and farm consumable stuffs which is easier to sell. After all these are what I enjoy most about the game.

Discover that Apollo Mars is able to trade some of the untradable stuffs after getting the Merchant Profession. Guess I can start selling the Power and Berserker Potion as they seem overrated to me. The remaining one should be able to get 4B or so, at least I wouldn't be broke after buying upgrade stone.

No comments: