Friday, November 4, 2022

Level Up:


 

Been busy during the Game Master Buff, but never expect it to be so hectic. The original plan is to farm for Erebus Set and Level Up New Apollo Mars to Level 53, but last minute decide to Level Up Old Apollo Mars to Level 75 to wear the Erebus Set and Level Mercury Venus to Level 53 for Merchant Profession as there are too many stuff unable to trade.


Now the Old Apollo Mars is able to kill Erebus and Grand Devilroad Kamira easily, will be planning to do the same for Hydro Static on the other server and also Level Up Mercury Venus to Level 53 for Merchant Profession too on the next Game Master Buff. Manage to get the Erebus Set except the Glove on the New Server, I am confident that I will be able to complete the set next time.


Long Shot is also able to Level Up his Knight from Level 10 to Level 75, he was lucky enough to get a Chaos Stone from Erebus. I got a Mage Erebus Boot from the Ancient Chest at Barren Eise Room, but Long Shot doesn't want it as his Mage is already wearing the Vampiress Set. His Knight is also wearing the Light of Odin Set from the Guardian System, he is able to upgrade it to +22 during the Upgrade Event.


I really admire his resourcefulness, he really never let any stuff go to waste. I would prefer to make Level 55 to 57 Set and Level 75 Erebus Set due to my Raid Boss Hunting, but he prefer to make full use of the Level 30 to 32 +10 Set and Level 50 to 52 +10 Set. 

 

I saw BoruPOL selling his Level 60 to 62 +22 Set for 20 Billions, it is a very nice set but I don't think there is not much use to me as it is mainly for Skill Point Farming at Temple of Forgetfulness at Level 60. It is like most players prefer to make a Level 13 +15 Weapon for their Skill Point Farming.


I also manage to kick start the creation of two Sorcerer for Windy Buff, I actually plan to start it next year after the Xmas Event but change my mind due to the availability of Game Master Buff. Manage to Level Up one of the Sorcerer to Level 31, but it is unable to do Class Change due to lack of Skill Point for the necessary skill. I decided to take it easy for the other Sorcerer and try to get more Skill Point for it. Although it is a waste of the Game Master Buff but ti will be more beneficial on the long run.


Halloween Event had ended during the recent update, what surprise me is that they decided to start the Fall Event again. It will be a good time to farm for Boosters again as there are very serious shortage of it on the Old Server. This time I should be able to sell it at a higher price of 15 Millions instead of 10 Millions and mange to make about 9 Billions instead of 6 Billions base on last time drop rate. I hope they will again extend the event by another week so that it will help with the shortage of Boosters on the Old Server.

No comments: