Friday, April 28, 2023

Epic Party:

 

Horizon:

Been collecting insect for the past one week, manage to get 132 Chaos Smelting Stone. god manage to get 156 Chaos Smelting Stone, I got a 12 Chaos Smelting Stone head start but he had over took me from day 3 onward and had been ahead of me by 30 more ever since. My farming rate drop from the 30 per day to 21 and later 12 as compare to the previous event, one of the main reason is the new Treasure Chest Location are really hard to find and hard to reach.


A lot of players had been looking forward to the Epic Party which Fawkes had been promising for a month ago, but it is a disappointment as it is not as Epic as the one we use to have before the Server Migration. They are having 400% Experience and Skill Point, 200% Drop Rate and 200% Pet Experience for 4 days from Friday 28th Apr to Monday 1st May, they will be having 200% Upgrade and 400% Jewel Event on Friday and Monday from 1300 hrs to 1600 hrs.


There will be Artifact Event on Sat and Sun and Game Master Buff at 1200 hrs, a lot of players are very excited about it but I am only glad that they extend the Insect Collection Event by another week. I hope they will be having Fall Event soon as there are high demand for Booster, and hopefully they will have better Upgrade and Jewel Event in the near future.


As the timing of the event is Europe Time, is will mostly happen during my sleep hours. And since the Jewel Event is only good for Level 5 Jewel, my Element Jewel will have to wait. I also not planning on doing any upgrade of my gear as it is not worth the effort, instead I give some Grade 5 Heaven Stone to Avatar to help him with his Weapon as he does not have much gold.


Lego also looking for Heaven Stone Grade 5, the price had raise from 150M to 240M in just a day after the announcement for Upgrade Event is confirmed. I actually offer to sell him the Heaven Stone at the same 120M which I brought from him before the Server Migration but he insist he should pay 150M instead. He is very grateful for all the help I offer and ask if there are any way he would be able to repay my kindness, I told him to let me know whenever he is selling his Heaven Stone so that I will be able to restock it for the next upgrade event.


I had start buying Skill Book and Monster Combo Accessory as they are cheap, Skill Book price drop from 200M to about 50M and Monster Combo Accessory drop from 1B to 3B to about 200M to 500M. I only buy those with HP Steal, and now I got so many of them until even my Farming Toon are also wearing it. I also brought those without HP Steal and price about 50M to try the combination, but so far it doesn't really turn out well with any good seal.


Aphelion:

Foxy brought all my Rune Ore, I suddenly became very rich overnight. I decided to buy some good Accessory which will help in killing monster, mange to complete my first quest at the Four Realm and gain some Experience. I had been killing Experience Boss and Easter Bunny and Chicken for the pass one month to gain three level, now I can slowly level my toon to Level 185 when I find the time after the Insect Collection Event.


Also manage to sold a lot of pet too, I can still level Horse and Drake Away From Keyboard but I still need to find time to Level Panda and Ichi for Sales again. Sold a lot of Pet Experience Potion during the 200% Pet Experience Event over the Weekend, I manage to save the better stuffs for my own use and sell those which I don't really need. I had become a Multi Trillionaire within a few days, but it is still nothing as compare to being a Multi Billionaire on the Official Server.

No comments: