Wednesday, April 5, 2023

New Beginning, Easter Event:


 

Horizon:

It had been about two weeks since the server start, the first week had been chaos with a lot of missing toons, missing pets, missing stuffs and missing golds.  I was not affected by the missing toons or missing pets, but I am affected by the missing stuffs and everybody is affected by the missing golds. To my surprise they decided to merge the server despite the fact that they promise to keep everything as it is before the migration, it is kind of good for me as I don't have to split my time between both servers and suddenly got a lot of stuffs from other server which I am unable to sell.


I spend the first week organizing my toons and stuffs, and finally able to start enjoying the game when they start the Easter Event on the second week. As it take 24 hours to completely delete my old toons to free up the slot before I can create new toons, and most of the toons I am going to delete are the repeated ones from the other server. The server lag, time out error and constant disconnection had made the whole progress more difficult as by the time I manage to log on to my toon the other toon will have disconnected.


Finally mange to figure out that those non popular channel like 1, 4 and 6 are much easier to get in as compare to those popular channel like 2, 3 and 5. Guess all my farming toons will be getting Blue Name by the time I complete their setup by the end of the Easter Event. The Trading Agent is back and it had been a great help in selling stuffs due to the server stability issues, they had resolve the missing toons, missing pets, missing stuffs and missing golds issues but they remove the Ace of Diamond instead.


Before I even got my golds and stuffs back, I already manage to sell some of the stuffs and got back about the same amount of  golds. I even give away a lot of stuffs too, to help and repay the kindness which others had shown me. I give three horse mount to Beamer as I realise I don't really need that many of it, I give all my Moonstone to Mother Nature as she really like the play with the slot machine. I give Avatar a lot of Lucky Scroll and Tool Aids which should be able to last him a few months.


Aphelion:

The private server had start the Easter Event a few days early than the original server, the rewards for the quest are much better as usual when compare with the original server. They also organize a lot of events over the weekends in an effort to attract more players to stay with them, and there are also a lot of new players joining within that few days. A few of them seem to be the Alternates of Lorena as they continue to beg for free stuffs, even though the way they do it are slightly different but you can easily notice as the motive are the same.


The first one was named DylaN, he is using the same method of waiting at store keeper and asking others to give him stuffs which others doesn't want anymore. When I expose his real identity he keep denying and later change another toon with different name and try different method. The other one is LEVI which claim he is unable to kill Newbie Hunter at Level 21 and request for my help. Then later switch to THANOS which claim he need a Pet for pick up, I gave him a Two Head Canine which is very good like the Chameleon and  Golden Carriage which I gave Lorena before.


Just a day later I saw him trying to sell it at almost twice the market price, then another toon named BaltoN appear and keep wanting to buy all kind of stuffs but only offer ten percent of the market price. He keep claiming that he is new and don't have much golds, but all the stuffs he want are very premium and good stuffs which I myself cannot even afford. Some players actually took pity on him and start giving him a lot of stuffs for free, I can also do the same but it will not really help him or do him any good.


There are no poor players, only the lazy one. If they can't even farm stuffs to sell, they are just going to be a beggar all their life. They always claim they don't have so much time to play, but they still wasting most of their time standing around doing nothing. If they had so much difficulty playing such an easy game, they might as well quit and make life better for everybody. Even if they manage to get a lot of free stuffs and sell it to become rich, they will never go far both in game or in life as they do not have the knowledge and experience.

No comments: