Friday, March 24, 2023

Heart Breakers

 

 

Aphelion:

Got bored after finish all the Gold Booster farming gold from Lilit, switch back to farming Skill Book in Tomb. After knowing some other players also having the same idea, I decided to try hunting Boss for a change. Manage to kill 5 Dead Drake in Juno for a quest, so decided to find some other Boss like the Cash at Egeha and Exp Boss in Tairan for the quest.

 

Discover a few interesting Boss along the way, one that really surprise me is the Gold Boss at Dratan at coordinate 441 2347 which drop about 5 to 6 Gold Sachet. It spawn every 5 mins and I can farm about 20B to 30B in an hour. The other Boss named Ruler of Dratan at coordinate 2339 1110 which is together with Baal also drop Pet Collars and Pet XP Stuff, but the drop rate is bad as I have not seen any drop of Pet Collar even after a few hours of hunting.


The Ruler of Dratan Boss also doesn't spawn every 5 mins like what they stated in Discord Guide, it is more like 10 mins to 15 mins. The other Cash Boss in Egeha is a bit harder as it cause a lot of damage, the 100 Cash drop is also not that impressive. The Stat Point Boss in Strayana is good at early stage, but I had already max out my Status Point so it is not that useful to me any more. So I will remain a Gold Digger and prey on the Rich Gold Boss from now, should be able to become a Multi Trillionaire in just a few days.

No comments: