Friday, March 3, 2023

Everything Everywhere All At Once:

 

Aphelion:

Was leveling pet during the Pet XP Event, I thought the event will only last for 24 hours but it actually last 3 days over the weekend. Manage to get my Elephant to Level 60 in just a day with Pet XP Potion and Booster, also manage to farm about 1.7k of Key and Token. I usually only able to farm about 25% to 50% of it and it drop to about 5% when I get high level, think I will only go back to killing Level 140 Lilit at Floraim Cave after the Pet XP Event end on Monday.


I had name my Elephant Dumbo, Lion Aslan and Polar Bear Iorek Byrnison as I can't find anything else to buy from the Item Mall. The Lion is name after The Chronicle of Narnia and the Polar Bear is name after The Golden Compass. Realized that the Pet Merchant sell Green Herb Leaf and Quality Stone instead of Bless and Curse Skill Book, so I can only get Bless Skill Book from the Item Mall. The Green Herb Leaf and Quality Stone also very expensive at 100K each, so I rather harvest my own even though Tool Aid drop are rare.


Even the drop rate for Drake Egg and Pan Flute are rare too, but don't think anybody will really bother about it as there are so many other pet to play with. The Mine Field at Juno had been change to Dummy for testing the damage, the only place I can harvest Quality Stone is at Dratan. Because of this I manage to won the hide and seek recently as I already know the location, manage to meet Krystael Dagger finally near Teleporter Eteal during the Hide and Seek Event.


Realized that the location for Care Package is actually fix instead of Random while I am running around during the Hide and Seek Event, I only manage to find the one in Juno during the previous event and now I mange to find the one in Dratan. What surprise me even more is that the location of the Care Package can actually be access using NPC Scroll, this discovery help me find the exact location in both Merac and Egeha. I did run around Merac thinking I know the map really well as I spend the most time hunting Skippy there, but the Race Event and Care Package had proven me wrong.








As you can see from the screenshot the exact location of the Care Package will always be the same, but it will not teleport with NPC Scroll if the Care Package is not there and will only give you an error message saying there are no monster in that location. The Juno location is at the Bottom Left at the Triangle Road which the Level 18 Drake are, coordinate is 227 1003, the Dratan location is near Left Center where the Level 55 Dragon are, coordinate is 987 1434. The Merac location is at Bottom Center where the Level 33 Pilferer are, coordinate is 753 1057, the Egeha location is near Right Center where the Level 70 Assassin Bug are, coordinate is 1267 614.


Usually get a Royal Token, 2 Gold Card, 2 Cash 100 and 4 Master Stone +26, it is really not much but every bit help. Other than that there are 4 God Hand which give good rewards too, although the drop rate is also rare. Hand of Warrior give 5 Super XP Booster, Decoration Cake, Big Snowman and XP Box, the original version actually give Heaven Stone and 3 Potion of Haste. Hand of Keeper which originally known as Hand of Guard give 5 Gold Booster, Lucky Spell Book and Gold Sachet, the original version give 2 Tool Aid, Item Drop Booster and Skill Point Booster. 

 

The Gold Sachet is the one that make me 5 Billions richer instead of the Care Package, but it usually only give 50 000, 500 000, 5 Millions, 50 Millions or 500 Millions. Hand of Protection give 5 Item Drop Booster, Platinum Drop Booster and Lucky Scroll, the original version give Large Defense Potion and 3 Small Mana Potion. Hand of Bravery is a very rare drop which I only encounter twice so far when pet leveling in Temple of Forgetfulness, it give 4 Different Level 3 Soul which I had not been able to use yet as my level is not high enough. The original version give Large Attack Potion and Small Healing Potion, even the Moonstone Statue doesn't give Minerals anymore.


It is very easy to complete the Affinity as you can get more of the item from Laca Ball using Wooden Key, I had mange to complete the Lakin one using Black Wood and Jinarr one using Old Coin and Coin of Membership. I use the Coin of Master for Monster Combo Accessory and hope to get good one with at least 4 seals of either HP Steal or Hit Rate, there is a Token or Coupon which get very good Accessory with 5 seals too.


The Accessory and Gears from the Newbie Package are very useful, and you get +20 Set at various level like 31, 42, 57 87 and 121. Not sure if I will be getting another +20 set at Level 147 or I will only get the 165 set after complete the quest.


It is more like a Love and Hate Situation, I love the way pet level faster, good Laca Ball and Moonstone prizes, no require to do SP Farming, level up fast with good Gears and Accessory. But I hate that I am unable to hunt Raid Boss at low level, the Pictorial Book need more stuff to complete, unable to sell gear drop to NPC for gold and the constant lag and DC I encounter.



No comments: