Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Avengers End Game:

 


Aphelion:

Finally achieve the goal of being a Trillionaire, actually I should be able to achieve it earlier but the stuffs selling at cheap price are just too tempting. I actually spend half of my wealth to buy more stuffs, but the stuffs I had will worth about 4 to 8 times the value.

 

Manage to complete a lot of stuffs within few days, I first got my Pet Leveler from Level 59 to Level 140 using just Exp Tonic within few minutes. Manage to level the Guild from Level 29 to Level 50 and Max most of the useful skills. Level up a toon from Level 7 which was meant to be farming for transformation scroll to Level 59 to replace the Pet Leveler in a day.

 

Manage to level up my main from Level 140 to Level 165 in about 2 days, this goes to show how easy it had become for private server as compare to the original game. It is not really a bad thing but it really took all the challenge away, there are players who are really bored and going around Juno hunting for Treasure Stone which give Gold Card.


The original game will be starting back again on 24th Mar Friday, there will be an Epic Events to celebrate its opening. Guess most players will be back to enjoy the benefits, I will be mostly alternate between the two servers to participate in events whenever it is available. Not sure if the private server will be having that much events as the one month which I had been with them, I had a feeling they just trying to attract more players to stay while the original game server is down.


Finally able to kill Raid Boss, Balrog was easy but the drop is not really good. Haven't really try Kami yet but I think it will be almost the same. The Dead Drake and Treasure Stone had really high HP and take really long to kill, I find the Skill Masters in Tomb are easier and give much better drop. I also found out that the Skill Masters in Tomb give a very good Pet Exp too, my pets can jump a few levels with just a single kill without any Pet Exp Potion or Booster.


I think I will have to let go of the New Server and the Europe Server, not sure if Long Shot will be lonely without me keeping him company. The best will be to get him to come back to the old server, but I think he is more into other games after such a long break. A lot of players are skeptical about private server claiming there are key logger which steal password, but so far I had not encounter any incident and had use a different user id and password for it.

 

Most of the time I will be putting my toons on AFK merchant mode just to get the Cash and Online Time Point, I will also log in Daily for the Cash Reward and Vote Reward. I can get about 500 Cash and 2500 Online Time Point Daily, the Vote Reward is about 700 to 1200 Cash while the Daily Rewards is about 200 Cash on Weekdays and 500 Cash for Tue and Sat and 1000 Cash for Sunday. I spend Online Time Point mostly on the 6500 OTP Lucky Pet Box, for the Item Mall I had spend mostly on the 3000 Phoenix Ticket and 5000 Level 5 Jewel Set.


Manage to upgrade my Level 165 Set to +16 using Rune and Protection, manage to get it to +26 using Master Stone. The Legendary Scroll will get 100% Chance of 7 Sockets, and removal of jewels will never fail. The only thing is that there are not much use for Heaven Stone, so I am using it with Red Lucky Pouch to trade for Token with the Item Keeper 2. Manage to complete all the Affinity, now I am not sure what to use the Key for. Maybe to get more Master Coin to trade for better Accessory. Now the only thing left to complete is the Pictorial Book.











No comments: