Thursday, October 26, 2023

Pumpkin:

Horizon:

 Never  really play much since they Nerf the drop rate and having IP Block, the server are also not active during the weekdays. Avatar finally decided to buy the Werewolf Pet at 40B instead of trying to get from pumpkins, but he is still not happy after he got the pet. Well at least I don't have to keep my promise of giving him the pet when I get one, between Happiness and Misery he still prefer to choose the latter. There is nothing much I can do to help him, it is his own personal choice.


Aphelion:

Finally manage to get Rune of Fire, it was by chance that I encounter a Fire Serpent at Four Realm while hunting Boss. The Fire Trophy it drop are enough for me to get a lot of Paragon Box from Laca Ball, if I try to get the Shard from Daily Quest it will take about 25 Days with 200 Shard per day from killing Boss at Extreme Juno. Now I can level pet even faster, the pet shop business had been very good as there are a lot of new players joining.

 

Manage to get Avatar to join the Spawn Event, get a lot of Empty Basket and Pumpkin from the Halloween Boss Box. I am also not sure how I manage to get two stack of 9999 Box while I am killing the Pumpkin Boss, I ask Avatar if he get any but he say he only get a few pumpkin. I give him one of the stack and he got 100K of pumpkin from it, I only get about 50K of pumpkin so I think he lie about not getting any rewards.

 

Since there is a Pet Quest Scroll that need 25K of pumpkin, I decided to try it. It end up getting the same Pumpkin Pet only with 1K additional Cash, but it require 125 Voucher instead of 5. So it is still better to spend some time opening the pumpkin for rewards. The same goes with Token, Moonstone and Chaos Ball, it is better to use them to get rewards instead of selling them. The value of the rewards are always worth more than the price you sell them, unless you are really lazy to spend time to get the rewards.

 

I am not sure why a lot of players still prefer the other server than this, maybe it is because they are afraid of losing superior status. But if you already had the knowledge and experience, you will still be able to achieve what you had on other server. What is even best is that there are always helpful players who are willing to give you what you need, and you will be able to do the same after you had play for a while.





No comments: