Saturday, December 30, 2023

This the Season to be Jolly:


 Horizon:

 Nothing much had happen as there are no event, they even postpone the maintenance for a week just to enjoy the holiday. Music had been spamming the chat claiming that he was ban for no reason, but most player knew that he was using bot. He had been saying some player are duping item, but until now there are no solid evidence to proof it.


Instead of complaining about the game everyday, he could have do a fresh start and get over it. Why just sit there and do nothing about it when you can try to improve on the situation, unless you doesn't really have the knowledge and experience to achieve what you use to have or even better surpass it.

 

Aphelion:

Penkichan had been trying to get Rune of Agility, I give him 10K of Animal Heart, 2K of Maze Token and 10 Extreme Juno Essence which should be enough for two. The next day he was trying to get Shiva Pet, I give him two Collar, 1 Premium Bless and 50 Bless and Curse Book. He should be able to farm a lot of stuffs with the Pet AOE Skill.

 

 Cringee had decided to try it out after seeing my post on Discord. He was having a hard time finding Lilit at Floriam Cave and nobody bother to help him, I switch toon to recall him to the location. I didn't know he was from Horizon as he never really speak much on both In Game or on Discord, after he message me on Discord I met him in Town and give him the same Newbie Package to help him enjoy the game better.


I had help him with the Four Realms Quest and he manage to level to Level 185 in few hours, I give him Godly Weapon, Phoenix Wing, Peacock Wing, 3 Gift of Star, 3 Gift of Nebula, Rune of Fire, Reconstruction and Bravery. All these stuffs will help him in Pet Leveling and Boss Killing, he should be doing fine for the rest of the journey. 


I give him the Christmas Title which I got from Santa Boss and give him 15K Token for the 185 and 200 Title, the Christmas Title is better but only last for 30 Days but the 185 and 200 Title will last forever. I had got the 185 and 200 Title for six of my 185 toon, just need to get more Token for the same Title for another two more. It was mainly because the other Title from the 185 Box also expired after 30 Days, and two other toon is using the Zoo Keeper Title for Pet Leveling.

No comments: