Wednesday, November 19, 2008

From Level 39 to Level 40

Level 39:
Hunt Beserker at Merac until achieve Level 40.

PS: The Guild Master of Blutundherre Guild Mighty Mouth created a new Knight named Sur Night to join my Guild, she say it is the only way for her guild to form an alliance with my Guild until the alliance function is working. She get to hunt Fox Tails and Horn Beast Eyes for her New Pet Quest and Level her Ichi with the new Knight too. I have help Tucker T with his hunting of Horn Beast Eye earlier and help Grouchy Sub Character Alley Cat later when she hunting it for Mighty Mouth. I have also helped Psycho Killer Guild Master Psycho Titan and Guild Advisor Lord Crabivian in their hunt for Horn Beast Eyes too. And last but not least the Guild Master of ANGELS Guild VIXEN also get my help in her hunt for Horn Beast Eyes too.

Psycho Titan had become a very close friend as he always join my First Knight Solo Party from the Auto Party Matching System so that he can chat with me and pop her cherry. We joke a lot while we are grinding on monsters and the Solo Party kind of became famous for being fun. Other Guild like ANGEL and Dragon Knight started to follow our trend and form their own Solo Party so that their Guild Members will be able to find each other easily.

I have been stalk by a 14 year old who keep creating new Character and pester me to Power Level him. It started off when I invited him into my Guild as a Sorcerer named blood scythe, he later create another Titan named Over Lord and a Sorcerer named The Unforgiven. He had been rude to me and some of the Guild Members and I had to kick all his Characters out of the Guild. He later created another two Mage named Hell Mystic and Magic Lord to pester me again and I had to put all of them on my Block List. I think he will fit in very nicely with the Knight Stalker Guild.

I have manage to kill another three Grand Red Dragon while I was hunting Blood Frenzy, mange to get a Chain of Tiger Rare Accessory with the third kill. Psycho Titan and me will join our strength to form a Grand Red Dragon Spawning Party, it will help us better in getting Rare Accessory as we could kill faster with Attack and Defense Boost we get from each other.

I have decided to replace Mercury Venus with pop her cherry as one of my Guild Advisor so that many other Players may be able to join my Guild if I am not around. pop her cherry name was replaced to LC Name 6652 by the Game Master because some Players had find the name appropriate, he request for getting his name back had been rejected and he had to stay with the new name forever. I decided to make pop her cherry as Guild Advisor because I found that he share the same vision of helping Newbies, I believe he will make a good Guild Advisor and bring good reputation for the Guild.

I will be trying to get the Pet Parts for my Wife Archer Dragon Weapon and Knightmare Armour Set as she will need it as she Level with my main. I will most likely get my Main Character Alpha Light and my Wife Main Character Luna Venus to Level 65 for hunting Grand Devilroad Kamira at Dratan. I will also get My Sub Character Apollo Mars and my Wife Sub Character Mercury Venus to Level 45 for hunting Grand Red Dragon at Merac. I will get Hydro Dynamic to Level 32 and Hydro Static to Level 20 for hunting various Quest Items from the different Level monsters. By the time I complete all this, I think my journey had finally reach it destination.



Level 40:
Open my Status and assign three Status Points to my Strength Status.


Sasquatch and Drake Transformation in Juno


Sand Golem and Harpy Transformation in Dratan


Blood Frenzy and Pilferer Transformation in Merac

No comments: