Monday, November 24, 2008

From Level 41 to Level 42

Level 41:
Hunt Blood Frenzy at Merac until achieve Level 42.

PS: A Level 8 Noob named beasta join my First Knight Solo Party and ask me to Recall him, I told him I am in Merac and he could just use the Teleporter to get to me. He ask me why I do not want to Recall him, I explain to him that not everybody who play this game have a Party Recall Card from the Item Mall. He say the Party Recall Card was very Cheap and anybody could have buy it from the Item Mall, so I told him why not he Recall me back to Randol since I need to buy some Blood Seal Gems from Merchant Geres.

I have decided to replace Apollo Mars with Sir John as one of my Guild Advisor so that many other Players may be able to join my Guild if I am not around. I decided to make Sir john as Guild Advisor because I found that he is able to provide good advice to Guildies and Newbies, I believe he will make a good Guild Advisor and bring good reputation for the Guild too.

Manage to spawn two Eagle with White during the weekend, but I did not manage to get any Rare Accessory until my 13 kill. I have try spawn with Red later but not successful, guess there are too many people killing during the weekend so it is hard for us to spawn the Eagle. Red told me that he needed some Quest Items for his New Pet Quests, I happen to process 77 Black Diamonds and 100 Cotton Cloths when I am trying out my Level 20 Knight Processing Skills. Since I only need the Minerals Powders for crafting Minerals with my wife Assassin, I give him the Quest Items to help him with his New Pet Quests.

We decided to go for Operation Eye Ball later after we fail to spawn the Eagle, Red already have five Mist Eyes, so we only need to hunt for 12 more. I wager a bet with him for a Heaven Stone to see who can get the last Mist Eye needed for this operation. As I does not need so many Heaven Stone I told him to give the Heaven Stone to White if I win, but he mange to beat me to it and got a Heaven Stone from me. As it was only for the fun of the game, I did not feel bad about loosing the Heaven Stone. I manage to get more from Blood Frenzy later and I think good deeds always get rewarded in the end.

Finally manage to get my Level 45 +6 to 47 +6 Armour Set for 45,000,000 Golds and Level 45 +4 Shield for 2,000,000 Golds. I had to remove the Blood Seal many times to get good Blood Seals which I want, only manage to complete the Blood Seal for the Shield by the time I achieve Level 42. Seem like it is harder to get good Blood Seal with higher Level Armour Set.


Level 45 +6 to Level 47 +6 Warning Fairy Armour Set with Level 45 +4 Spirit Shield.



Level 42:
Open my Status and assign three Status Points to my Strength Status.
Talk to Armour Trader Clain at East Corner of Ketone Village to get the Spike Canine Quest.
Hunt Spike Canine until I get five Canine Skin.
Talk to Armour Trader Clain at East Corner of Ketone Village and get five Moon Stones.

PS: Tucker told me that he spawn and kill a Black Hawk yesterday while he was hunting Sphinx and did not get any drops from it, not even the usual five Tool Aids, Moon Stones and Lucky Scrolls. White told me that he manage to get all the 17 Horn Beast Eyes and 17 Mist Eyes yesterday, he mange to spawn Black Hawk while he was hunting Poison Mist for Mist Eyes. He did not know any high Level Player to kill it, so I ask him to add Yellow to his Friend List so that he could get Yellow to kill it the next time he manage to spawn it again.

Demon mange to spawn the Black Hawk while he was hunting Dark Goddess, Yellow went over for Operation Black Hawk Down and got no drops like what Tucker had told me before. I guess we have to call off Operation Eagle Hunt and Black Hawk Down before the Christmas Event start as the drops is not good for Eagle and Black Hawk these days.

No comments: