Tuesday, November 25, 2008

From Level 42 to Level 43

Level 42:
Hunt Blood Frenzy at Merac until achieve Level 43.

PS: I have invited Level 41 Cleric named Aeron The Healer to join my First Knight Solo Party while I was hunting Blood Frenzy, she later join my First Knight Solo Party with her Level 26 Mage named Aeron The Mage too. She decided to make a new Knight named Lady Aeron and join my Guild, she is planning to make this Knight as her Pet Leveler. She made me her Guardian Level her Knight to Level 20 and got me another ten more Reputation Point in just one day.

Red mange to spawn the Eagle with his Sub Character a Level 28 Knight named Psycho Night, our Operation Eagle Hunt was a great success with a rare drop of a Pierce of Wind Rare Accessory. As Red had told me he want that so much I decided it would be fair for him to have it as he had work so hard to spawn the Eagle. He try to spawn the Eagle after for two hours but the Eagle never show up again, so we call off Operation Eagle Hunt as he need to go for a job interview and I need to sleep. As we are still getting drops from the Eagle, Operation Eagle Hunt will continue till the Christmas Event start.

White decided to start another Knight named POP A CHERRY, I help him transfer his Level 10 Pony and some stuff to his new Character and give him three Good Accessory to help him. Sir John later also create another Mage named HOT MOMMA, I give him three Good Accessory too to help him. I guess both my Guild Advisor make a perfect pair where they like to do most of the stuffs together. I had to set the Guild Advisor to their new Character to allow them to recruit new Members easily.



Level 43:
Open my Status and assign four Status Points to my Strength Status.

PS: Some Players requested me to Party with them to kill some high Level monsters in Egeha, I told them that my Level is still too low to hunt those high Level monsters in Egeha. They told me that I will get better drops from those Egeha high Level monsters, and I told them that I would more probably give better drop for the Egeha high Level monsters instead.

Finally manage to get my Guild to Level 7, I am able to recruit more member into my Guild as the Level increases.

No comments: