Sunday, January 4, 2009

From Level 49 to Level 50

Level 49:
Hunt Salamander Ruin in Merac until achieve Level 50.

PS: A Level 1 Knight named light the way choose me as his Guardian, he want me to Power Level him. Most players had choose to skip through most part of the game by getting a Guardian to Power Level them to Level 17, do Skill Points Farming at Prokion Temple until they get about 16,000 Skill Points. Get a high Level Player to Power Level them to Level 90 and finish off the game. When I try to explain to him that he will not enjoy the game by doing that, he give me a big talk of him having a Level 80 Sorcerer and he knew the game well. He said I was not helpful and was wasting his time being his Guardian. He was not the first Apprentice who had ask for the same thing and it start to make me wonder what a Guardian is really for anymore.

Brought Level 55 +10 to 57 +10 Armour Set at 185,000,000 Golds, sold my Level 55 +6 to Level 57 +6 Armour Set for 55,000,000 Golds.



Level 50:
Open my Status and assign three Status Points to my Strength Status.
Talk to Master Knight and learn Temple Of Offense Passive Skill to Level 5.
Equip the Level 55 +10 Glove which I have brought earlier.
Talk to Arch Bishop at North Corner of Ketone Village to get the Death Mask Soldier Hunting Quest.
Hunt Death Mask Soldier at Margadum Jail until I get five Rotten Flesh.
Talk to Arch Bishop at North Corner of Ketone Village to complete Quest.
Talk to Arch Bishop again to get the Healer Yabo Quest.
Talk to Healer Yabo at North East Corner of Randol Town and get 100,000 Golds.

No comments: