Wednesday, January 14, 2009

From Level 52 to Level 53

Level 52:
Hunt Salamander Ruin in Merac until achieve Level 53.

PS: My Guild Advisor LCName6652 decided to switch over to his POPSPRIDE Guild to replace POPA69 as Guild Master. Give LCName6652 100 Level 12 Magical Defence Minerals as he told me he would like to try Solo the Eagle. Give my Level 41 +4, 45 +4, 49 +6, 53 +6 and 57 +6 Shield to my Guild Advisor Maxx The Gentle, he is a Level 37 Temple Knight and Shield are hard to find.

LCName6652 and Maxx The Gentle manage to spawn and kill the Eagle when they are both Level 37 with very good team work. As LCName6652 is a Royal Knight with Concentration to boost the success rate of Maxx The Gentle Shield Strike, they are able to kill the Eagle with help from each other. They got killed by the six Cerebril because their Magical Defense are not strong enough to withstand the Magical Attack of Cerebril. But they manage to get a Origin Of Land Rare Accessory and it was a great achievement for them.

I recommend both of them to get to Level 38 and learn their Magical Defence Passive Skill to Level 5 for better chance of surviving the Cerebril Magical Attack. I also give 100 Level 12 Magical Defence Minerals and 100 Blood Frenzy Transformation Scroll to Maxx The Gentle to help him in his Operation Eagle Hunt.



Level 53:
Open my Status and assign four Status Points to my Strength Status.
Equip the Level 57 +15 Weapon which I have brought earlier.

PS: I have manage to achieve another mile stone by getting my Temple Knight to Level 53. With Level 57 +15 Weapon and Level 55 +12 to Level 57 +12 Armour Set and Shield, Eagle are green and easy to kill without the need for any Minerals or Potions. Now I will have to bring my Royal Knight to the same Level for Operation Eagle Hunt before I will Level my Temple Knight again for Operation Black Hawk Down.


Level 53 with Level 57 +15 Weapon and Level 55 +12 to Level 57 +12 Armour Set and Shield.

No comments: