Monday, March 4, 2024

Anniversary Event:


 Horizon:

Anniversary Event had started, they had 300% Drop Rate, 200% Gold Drop, 250% Upgrade and GM Buff. They promise more to come as the date get near, so we expect  800% Jewel and the collection of Ingredient for Candle and Cake. Hopefully they will have a Laca Ball for the Ingredient later after the Anniversary Event ended, not sure if they are able to surprise us with better event as there are still a lot of disappointment with the schedule of the event so far.

There had been a lot of delay and postpone for the event due to technical difficulty as they had claimed, but it seem like they don't really care much about the game from the tell tale sign so far until now. They did improve the game by fixing a few bug, but they care more about their own rest time more than ensuring the proper running of most events.

There seem to be someone using the same name as me, but he is using Hydros with a S behind as the name Hydro had been taken by my Knight Phoenix Toon. I also have another Rogue Phoenix Toon named Nitro, not sure if it was Avatar or Zed but imitation is the greatest compliment. Even my Merchant Shop Farm Mart also encounter copy right issue too last year, but they could not duplicate my personality of my toon or the price of my shop as it will cost them to lose a lot.

Had been playing with my Haste Toon Acid Burn since the start of the Anniversary Event, manage to get it from Level 76 to Level 87 but have not been able to get any Cool Down Helmet or Speed Boot so far. It was having much difficulty killing Goldie and had a tough time surviving getting mob, after upgraded the armor set to +30 it only improve the situation by a bit.

As I still need to use some potion to boost my attack and defense to survive getting mob or killing Raid Boss, I guess I will be playing more on my other two Raid Boss Hunter for Balrog and Skippy more in the future. The Raid Boss Hunter for Kami is not perfect as the highest level mob for Dratan is still about 5 Level different lower than the Raid Boss, maybe I will try to make another toon at Level 65 but I hope the Level 75 to Level 77 armor set which I also got it to +30 will be good for Temple of Forgetfulness.

Manage to upgrade the weapon for most of my farming toon to make it more over power, the only thing left for me to upgrade will be the Level 95 to Level 97 armor set which I might be using it for Egeha Raid Boss Hunter. Have to fuse some Element Jewel to the Level 69, 149 and 157 Weapon which I got it to +30, hopefully I will  be able to get some Element Jewel before the Jewel Event start. 

Aphelion:

Cheeh had join the server recently, I had give him the Newbie Package. As he had already play for few days, a lot of stuff which I give him will not help much. Been taking it easy and start farming for my Pictorial Book stuffs again, as the Tomb one really took long time I decided to do the Travia Valley one instead. The Travia Valley one will also take long time but at least it stack and would not take up inventory space, each Chapter took me about few days and I expect to complete it by few weeks.

They had start a New Season for Battle Pass, I had not explore much about it as I only know they give New Electric Blue and Fire Red Costume. As I only manage to complete it few times and reset it during Halloween Event when the Pumpkin give a lot of Battle Pass Booster, I guess I will have to wait for the next Halloween Event before I can explore it further.

No comments: