Monday, March 11, 2024

Taking It Easy:


 Horizon:

This week events are 500% XP and SP and 1000% Jewel, I thought it will be a good time to level my Holy Bless toon. Manage to gain 5 to 6 level with Vald Entry and Vald Quest, had to grind the remaining 4 level at Travia Valley before I can do the Mond Entry Quest. Able to go Tairan after complete the Mond Entry Quest, and it seem better to level pet there as I am able to get some drop this time.

Manage to meld some Elemental Jewel to the 3 Weapon which I upgrade last week, not sure if I will ever get to use them. I might be playing low level most of the time as I don't really like the slow pace of high level, now all my high level toons are use for pet leveling or farming for gears. It is still more efficient to farm with low level toons during most of the events.

Aphelion:

Back to farming Troll Mucus after completing 2 chapter of Travia Valley Pictorial Book, seem like doing Four Realms still better in term of rewards compare to Pictorial Book. Chat with GS Til Death while I was farming there, get a lot of insight on Night Shadow Class. Cringee also chat a bit when he met me there, I give him all the Animal Heart as he is trying to get some Runes.

No comments: