Sunday, June 16, 2024

Swiming with the Fishes:


 Horizon:

World Cup Event had started, but the drop rate for Festival Box is very low. They had 300% Pet EXP and 500% EXP Event during the weekend, so I just focus on leveling my Horse and leveling my Trolling Toon. Manage to get the remaining 3 to complete their Apprenticeship and get Merchant Profession, now I have try out the skills for all class except Night Shadow.

Moza Lito had become another Zed, she had been trying to buy Moon Stone Box at 1.5M while the Market Price is 3M. At least she is also selling her stuffs cheap and not trying to make profit by reselling stuff like Zed. Zed had become less active these days, not sure if he had decided to play other server.

Aphelion:

CanniBuz and Speedy seem to be having a good time, guess they are staying here for good as I seldom see them log on on Horizon much. Manage to found the other 2 Immortal Boss in Juno while looking for CanniBuz to give him some stuffs, one of it is near Hunter Drenoir which I manage to complete the Horn Beast Achievement while the other is near Border Guard Tamon which is good for leveling pet as there are no mob nearby.

There are still a lot of self entitled players who keep trying to buy stuffs at half the market price, usually most players will just ignore them and they will have to buy it at the normal market price or higher if they really need it. Guess it is the same issue on most server, and you can easily identify them by their nationality.

Took part in the Treasure Hunt Event, never really bother much until I saw the Game Sage is near to the Immortal Boss when Ankou and his Alternate claim the Token at Farmer Jack. Since I am nearby I might as well take a few step to go over and claim the 3rd position, I actually thought I would just stop there and go back to Immortal Boss as I am trying to level my last Trolling Toon on other server. But the location in Juno Map is too obvious and I just got to move my butt to participate.

The Dratan location is challenging, Ankou was not happy when I manage to reach the first location before him and his Alternate. I decided to let him claim first and second place before I go just to make him happy. The other two location I also mistook it for the one near NPC but I still manage to find it after some effort due to my exploration of the map when I am bored.

The third map is Merac, the first two location is easy but the last one kind of encounter some giltch. All of us actually reach the exact location but could not find the Game Sage after searching high and low for her. Later we found out that she got disconnected and we just wait for her to log on back. Actually I am not sure if I reach later than the other players but it doesn't really matter much as I just join for fun, end up I got 37 Token and Ankou got 75 while his Alternate got 59.

No comments: