Sunday, October 23, 2022

Game of Throne:


 

First Knight Guild manage to win the Castle Siege at the new server, actually it is a walkover as the Lost Toons Guild doesn't want the Castle Ownership anymore. We can get the Costume Cover and Title with Siege Manager, the Title give 33 Evasion Boost.
 
When my Guild Advisor came over the day before to chat with me at store keeper, he happen to meet an old friend Colombo. I did met Colombo before at Drake Nest and got some Pictorial Book Stuffs, so I was thinking of repaying the kindness by giving some other Pictorial Book Stuffs.
 
Never thought most of my stuffs are not much use for her, she only need one of the Spirit I had so I give all of it to her. She then start giving me a lot of other stuffs from some of her 24 Toons, so being kind do get rewarded. Never thought she can play so many of them, Long Shot only got 8 Toons while I got 16 Toons, guess some people are more hardcore than us.

No comments: