Friday, October 21, 2022

Never Give Up:


 


My Guild Advisor came over to the Old Server to look for me when I was in Merchant Mode for Lunch, he wanted to try for the Merac Castle Siege again and this time he is getting help from a Level 190 Ex Rogue named Froggy. I had already throw away all my Medal of Honor, it is lucky that he still got some on his Night Shadow.
 
Actually I can also get it easily by spawning and killing Grand Balrog or Grand Red Dragon, but since there are already some available might as well make good use of it. The plan is to make Froggy one of the Guild Advisor as he told me that only Guild Master and Guild Advisor can attack the Throne.
 
To make it safe, I also make his Night Shadow Guild Advisor and his Mage Guild Master, as the Castle Siege is on Sunday Morning 0800 hrs on my side this is just a precaution in case I could not wake up in time to participate. It will also be better if his Night Shadow can use the Feudal Lord Weapon if we happen to win the Castle Siege, as it is very hard to find good Weapon for Night Shadow.
 
So according to Froggy we do not have to kill anybody from the defending guild, just need to destroy the Tower and Statue for the Gate to be open. They can still log on to their Alternate Toon in the defending guild for us to kill in case it doesn't work out the way it is. 
 
I had send the information to lcusinfo weebly site for them to update on the Rain Drop Event, as most Newbie might not know about the Trading of Rain Drop and Rain Water for Rewards with the Domain Merchant. I almost use them like normal potion if Midas didn't post any information about the old event on Discord.
 
There are Double Pet Experience and 200% Jewel Event this weekend, most people are excited about the Jewel Event but I am planning to level up my drake to mount. I will be able to setup my Dragon Shop at the Fountain like what I did before.

No comments: