Friday, May 31, 2024

Avatar The Last Airbender:


 Horizon:

Recent Patch had remove the Elemental System,  a lot of players are not happy about that. Mob are harder to kill now as the Base Attack and Defense is no longer 2 times due to the previous Elemental Advantage. They did a few emergency reboot and patch to fix some of the issues that occur due to the recent patch, it goes to show that they never really test it before they launch the patch.

One of the patch is to increase the PVE Damage by 50% to compensate for the remove of the Elemental System, but taking away 100% and give back 50% kind of remind me of the story of giving chicken wing and take back the whole chicken. A lot of players are going to quit and I foresee mass migration to private server.

Had manage to Level Up my Lizard Ruv to Evolution 3 to become Godzilla and Polar Bear to Iorek Byrnison, decided to level a second one and slowly build an army of Godzilla and Iorek Byrnison. god had also been leveling his pet, he had finish with Jaguar and now doing Panda and Polar Bear.

Aphelion:

They had decided to restore the Pet AOE, but it is Nerf to 5 Target instead of 25 or 50 Target, the Cool Down also increase from 6 Second to 60 Second. This still doesn't make much different as it just make the Pet AOE as useless as the Battle Pet on Official Server, if the Nerf is 50% instead of 90% it might still be better.

As the Pet AOE is still not good enough for farming, I still spend most of my time on Immortal Boss after I finish with my daily routine. CanniBuz and his wife Violent Gypsy had got married, I also notice all of them had manage to get to Level 200 as they do not need my help with Four Realm Quest any more.

No comments: