Sunday, July 14, 2024

Pet Level:

 

Horizon:
 

Been leveling horse for the past few weeks, discover a few things. According to Caugs, he manage to level a Level 37 Horse in a week and claim it took him about 6 to 7 weeks to level a Level 57 Horse. But base on my progress it doesn't really match what he had told us, so I decided to do a calculation to see what is the issue.

Turn out that his calculation is based on his daily gaming time of about 18 hrs, so I try to do a recalculation based on my daily gaming time of about 12 hrs. It will took me about 12 Days to level a Level 37 Horse and about 11 weeks to level a Level 57 Horse.

All these are just an estimation as there are a lot of other factors which affect it, a good example is disruption from those Elemental Boss Hunter. Due to increase in PVE Damage, both my Knight and Rogue had been able to kill the Dratan Flower or Merac Volcano after some time. The situation become worst when they get Server Buff, I was thinking if using Herb Knife instead of Level 5 Weapon will improve the situation.

Most players prefer to use Lust Trum Stone Statue after they increase the level from Level 90 to Level 190, but my pet leveler level is too low and I get lost easy so my pet leveler will die before it even reach it. The Dratan Flower and Merac Volcano are already Level 185, the 5 level different doesn't really make much different so it is not really worth the effort.

No comments: