Thursday, August 7, 2008

Day Four - From Level 19 to Level 21



Level 21 -With Status 36 Strength, 12 Dexterity, 4 Intelligence and 4 Constitution.

Level 19:
Hunt Drake until I got 3 Green Orb.
Talk to Royal Guard Captain at East Gate to complete the Green Orb Quest.
Talk to Royal Guard Captain again to get the Master Energy Builder Quest.
Talk to Master Energy Builder to get a Level 17 +1 Shield.
Sold the Level 17 +1 Shield to Armour Trader as I have not much use for it.
Hunt Horn Beast until achieve Level 20.

PS: Finally completed my Apprentice Training and became a Guardian, nothing interesting actually happen through out this Level as Horn Beast doesn't give much drops. There is a reason why I decided to continue hunting Horn Beast instead of Drake. Horn Beast Eye are hard to get like Treant Fruit, not like Horn Beast Hide and Green Orb which is easy to get. I could sell it for 5,000 Golds in Merchant Mode and the reasonable price for it would be 10,000 Golds.



Level 20:
Open my Status and assign Status Point to my Strength Status.
Open
Guardian System and Register as Guardian.
Talk to Master Knight at West Corner of Randol Town and Learn Vitality Control Passive Skill and Devotion Active Skill to Level 5.
Open Status and drag the Devotion Active Skill to F3 Button.
Buy Level 25 Glove and Shield from Armour Trader and equip.
Buy four Level 25 Weapon from Weapon Trader.
Talk to Transmuter at North West Corner of Randol Town to Transmute the four Level 25 Weapon into eight Level 25 Smelting Stones. Drag the Level 25 Smelting Stones over my equipped Level 25 Glove and Shield to upgrade it to +4.
Buy two Level 21 Weapon from Weapon Trader.
Talk to Transmuter at North West Corner of Randol Town to Transmute the two Level 21 Weapon into four Level 21 Smelting Stones. Drag the Level 21 Smelting Stones over my equipped Level 21 Event Weapon to upgrade it to +3.
Talk to Weapon Trader Bant at North West Corner of Randol Town to get the Store Keeper Quest.
Talk to Store Keeper Bianca at Center of Randol Town to complete the Quest.
Talk to Store Keeper Bianca again to get the Weapon Trader Quest.
Talk to
Weapon Trader Bant at North West Corner of Randol Town and get 30,000 Golds.
Talk to Magician at North East Corner of Randol Town to get the Wild Collector Quest.
Talk to Wild Collector Kal at West Corner of Juno to complete the Quest.

PS: Met a Level 13 Sorcerer named ja ping pong gong, he was showing off his Level 17 +5 Weapon to me. He claim that he was broke and requested me to give him 1,000,000 Golds, I told him to go and kill some monsters, sell some stuffs and earn the money himself. He later want just 3,000 Golds, I give him three Horn Beast Hide instead. Horn Beast Hide actually worth about 5,000 Golds, but because it is so easily available it doesn't worth as much as Horn Beast Eye. He wanted to join my Guild, I told him to apply after he had achieve Level 20. He told me it would take him at least two weeks to reach that Level, guess he doesn't know about the Guardian System and the Event Weapon Rewards. It is sad to see him drifting towards the path of becoming a Scamer, his later disclosure of him actually having 170,000 Golds is the proof of that. Another one to add to my Block List, I hope I don't meet much more of this people.

Manage to get two Hand of Protection and a Hand of Bravery during this Level, that goes to proof that Horn Beast drop are not that bad after all.

Manage to buy Level 31 to Level 32 Armour Set at 350,000 Golds, that is about 70,000 Gold per Piece and a good investment for my future Equipments. Also manage to buy a Level 21 +4 Event Weapon at 500,000 Golds, should be able to sell this at a higher price in Merchant Mode. And last but not least manage to buy two Skill Point Booster at 25,000 Golds each, it is about 10% of the reasonable price and I am going to made some profit from it too.

I am a Guardian now, I will start recruiting my Apprentices as Members for my Guild. I will start to upgrade all my Armour to +4 to get the Fairy, for a Guardian and a Guild Master should look good in front of his Apprentices and Guild Members. It will cost me quiet a bit of Golds to do that, but with the earning of a million a day it should not be an issue for me.



Level 21:
Open my Status and assign Status Point to my Strength Status.
Pony achieve Level 12, talk to Pet Trainer and learn Pet Skill Increase Power to Level 11.
Equip the Level 26 +3 Shirt which I brought earlier and buy a Level 26 Pant from Armour Trader.
Buy three Level 29 Weapon from Weapon Trader.
Talk to Transmuter at North West Corner of Randol Town to Transmute the three Level 29 Weapon into six Level 29 Smelting Stones. Drag the Level 29 Smelting Stones over my equipped Level 26 Shirt and Pant to upgrade it to +4.
Talk to Archbishop at North East Corner of Randol to get the Dratan Archbishop Quest.
Talk to Archbishop at South West Corner of Dratan City and get two Moon Stone.

PS: Manage to get a +4 Prowess Blood Seal on my Level 25 +4 Glove, with that and three good Accessories I am able to increase my Status 36 Strength, 12 Dexterity, 4 Intelligence and 4 Constitution.

At the next Level I will be able to equip the Level 27 +3 Helmet and Boot which I brought earlier, I will only need to Transmute a Level 29 Weapon in to two Level 29 Smelting Stone to upgrade it to +4. At Level 22 I will be wearing the full set of +4 Armour which will give me a Fairy over my shoulder, I am going to good in front of other and prove that I am a Pro instead of a Noob.

Dark Kenji add me to her Friend List, she wanted to trade a Item Drop Booster for three of my Large Attack Potion. I told her that she could sell the Item Drop Booster for 300,000 Golds while my Large Attack Potion only worth 50,000 Golds each. After much talk she still want to do the same trade with me, so I offer to trade six Large Attack Potion and six Large Defense Potion for her two Item Drop Booster.

No comments: