Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day Two - From Level 14 to Level 16



Level 15 - With three good Accessories with +4 Prowess and +4 Reflexes.

Level 14:

Hunt Sasquatch until achieve Level 15.
Pony achieve Level 4, talk to Pet Trainer and learn Pet Skill Increase Power to Level 3.

PS:
Manage to get Hand of Warrior halfway through this Level, also manage to get Hand of Protection which reward a Large Defense Potion and three Mana Recovery Potion.

Manage to get three very good Accessories which give +4 Physical Prowess and Swiftness of Reflex. My Strength and Dexterity have boost by +12 with these Accessories equip. With the new Passive and Active Skill I have learn, it is going to boost my Attack and Defense even more.



Level 15:
Open my Status and assign Status Point to my Strength Status.
Pony achieve Level 5, talk to Pet Trainer and learn Pet Skill Increase Power to Level 4.
Buy Level 20 Glove from Armour Trader and equip.
Buy two Level 21 Weapon from Weapon Trader.
Talk to Transmuter at North West Corner of Randol Town to Transmute the two Level 21 Weapon into four Level 21 Smelting Stones. Drag the Level 21 Smelting Stones over my equipped Level 20 Glove to upgrade it to +3.
Buy Combination Box from Merchant Geres.
Open Inventory Double Click on Combination Box and three not so good Accessories and combine them to better Accessories.
Talk to Master Knight at West Corner of Randol Town and Learn Deep Wound Training Passive Skill to Level 5 and Divine Shield Active Skill to Level 4.
Open Status and drag the Divine Shield Active Skill to F2 Button.
Talk to Hunter Dranore and get the Treant Hunting Quest.
Hunt Little Treant until I get 20 Treant Fruit.
Talk to Hunter Dranore at South Corner of Juno and get 1650 Golds.
Hunt Sasquatch until achieve Level 16.

PS: Met a Rogue named Dark Kenji, she was kind of weak against the Sasquatch. I give her some assistance by giving her the Divine Shield. She manage to get Hand of Guard which rewards a Skill Point Booster, Item Drop Booster and two Tool Aids. I also manage to get Hand of Warrior, Hand of Protection and a Heaven Stone during this Level.

Met a Knight named Heaven Lancer, he ask me to join his Devotion Guild. I am happy with my own Guild, so I turn down his offer.



Level 16:
Open my Status and assign Status Point to my Strength Status.
Pony achieve Level 6, talk to Pet Trainer and learn Pet Skill Increase Power to Level 5.
Buy Level 21 Shirt, Pant and Shield from Armour Trader and equip.
Buy five Level 21 Weapon from Weapon Trader.
Talk to Transmuter at North West Corner of Randol Town to Transmute the five Level 21 Weapon into ten Level 21 Smelting Stones. Drag the Level 21 Smelting Stones over my equipped Level 21 Shirt, Pant and Shield to upgrade it to +3.
Talk to Master Knight at West Corner of Randol Town and Learn Deep Wound Training Passive Skill to Level 5 and Divine Shield Active Skill to Level 4.
Talk to Captain Leon at West Gate to get Border Guard Tamon Quest.
Talk to Border Guard Tamon at West Corner of Juno and get three Potion of Haste.
Talk to Border Guard Tamon again and get the Horn Beast Hunting Quest.
Hunt Horn Beast until I get 10 Horn Beast Eye.
Talk to Border Guard Tamon at West Corner of Juno and get 900 Golds.
Sold the three Potion of Haste to Armour Trader as I have not much use for it.



PS: Manage to get Level 26 +3 Shirt, Level 27 +3 Helmet and Boot, Level 29 +3 Shield, Level 30 +3 Glove at a price of less than 50,000 Golds. Usually all this equipments would cost at least 120,000 Golds, now the only piece short would be a Level 26 +3 Pant.

Met a Knight named Linkz at Sarissa Server 1 while I was doing some shopping, he sold me a Level 21 +6 Knight Event Weapon Light of Odin for 1,500,000 Golds.

I have been frequently buying stuff at lower price and selling them at higher price through out the six Sarissa Servers since I got my first millions, and I have easily made second millions by the end of the day.

No comments: