Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day Three - From Level 16 to Level 19


Level 19 - With Level 21 +6 Glowing Event Weapon.

Level 16:
Hunt Werewolf until achieve Level 17.

PS: Met a Sorcerer named Adrianeks, he wanted to Party with me and was rejected. He give me the finger and left. Open my Messenger and add him to my Block List.

Manage to get two Hand of Protection and a Heaven Stone during this Level, not bad for a day work.



Level 17:
Open my Status and assign Status Point to my Strength Status.
Pony achieve Level 8, talk to Pet Trainer and learn Pet Skill Increase Power to Level 7.
Buy Level 22 Helmet and Boot from Armour Trader and equip.
Buy three Level 25 Weapon from Weapon Trader.
Talk to Transmuter at North West Corner of Randol Town to Transmute the three Level 25 Weapon into six Level 25 Smelting Stones. Drag the Level 25 Smelting Stones over my equipped Level 22 Helmet and Boot to upgrade it to +3.
Equip Level 21 +6 Knight Event Weapon Light of Odin.
Talk to Captain Leon at West Gate to get Royal Guard Captain Quest.
Talk to Royal Guard Captain at East Gate and get a Level 17 +1 Boot.
Sold the Level 17 +1 Boot to Armour Trader as I have not much use for it.
Talk to Scroll Trader Garel at West Corner of Randol to get Treant Fruit Quest.
Talk to Merchant Geres at West Corner of Randol to get Horn Beast Eye Quest.
Talk to Border Guard Tamon at West corner of Juno to get the Werewolf Hunting Quest.
Hunt Werewolf until I get 20 Werewolf Head.
Talk to Border Guard Tamon at West Corner of Juno and get 1,000 Golds.
Hunt Little Treant until I get 3 Treant Fruit.
Talk to Archbishop at North East Corner of Randol to complete Treant Fruit Quest.
Talk to Archbishop again to get the Horn Beast Hide Quest.
Hunt Horn Beast until achieve Level 18.

PS: Treant Fruit are hard to get, I was lucky to be able to complete this Quest halfway through this Level. Got an extra Treant Fruit and sold it for 3,000 Golds, actually the reasonable price for it would be 6,000 Golds taking into consideration of 1 Gold per Experience Point. Horn Beast Eye are also hard to get, I was only able to get one before I finish this Level although I manage to get a half Level head start.

Manage to get a Hand of Bravery and finally manage to get Hand of Guard in this Level. Not much use for the Item Drop Booster and Skill Point Booster as it is only one time use, will try to sell it for 150,000 Golds and 250,000 Golds in Merchant Mode.



Level 18:
Open my Status and assign Status Point to my Strength Status.
Pony achieve Level 9, talk to Pet Trainer and learn Pet Skill Increase Power to Level 8.
Talk to Lorraine at the South West Corner of Randol Town to open Event Treasure Chest.
Talk to Healer Yabo at North East Corner of Randol Town to get the Blacksmith Quest.
Talk to Blacksmith at North Corner of Randol to complete the Quest.
Talk to Border Guard Tamon at West Corner of Juno to get the Drake Hunting Quest.
Hunt Drake until I get 30 Drake Head.
Talk to Border Guard Tamon at West Corner of Juno and get 2,200 Golds.
Hunt Horn Beast until I get 5 Horn Beast Eye and 3 Horn Beast Hide.
Talk to Merchant Geres at West Corner of Randol to complete the Horn Beast Eye Quest and get 10,000 Golds.
Talk to Archbishop at North East Corner of Randol to complete Horn Beast Hide Quest and get a Small Crystal of Experience.
Hunt Horn Beast until achieve Level 19.

PS: I get the fifteen Candy from the Treasure Chest Event instead of 80,000 Golds. The Candy could be sold in Merchant Mode at 30,000 Golds each which will allow me to make 450,000 Golds. The Level 21 +4 Weapon is only worth about 100,000 Golds, since I already got my Level 21 +6 Event Weapon it would not matter much to me now.

Met a Rogue named Perphect, she was trying to take on a Blood Wolf but was too weak for it. My Divine Shield did not help much and she was lucky to have Potion of Haste to run away fast enough. It is funny seeing her being chase by the Blood Wolf and I could not keep up with her to help her kill it. After she ran far, the Blood Wolf came back to me and it was an easy kill for me as she had already did most of the work. She became smarter later and came back again and finally manage to defeat the Blood Wolf with her friend Dark Kenji with Small Recovery Potion, Large Attack Potion and Large Defense Potion on both of them.

Manage to get a Hand of Brave, not much of a luck in this Level. Somebody left behind a Hand of Protection, so it is still a blessing in disguise after all.



Level 19:
Open my Status and assign Status Point to my Strength Status.
Pony achieve Level 10, talk to Pet Trainer and learn Pet Skill Increase Power to Level 9.
Talk to Royal Guard Captain at East Gate and get the Green Orb Quest.
Talk to Healer Yabo at North East Corner of Randol Town to get the Hunter Dranore Quest.
Talk to Hunter Dranore at South Corner of Juno and get a Magical Earring.

PS: Manage to made my third millions by the end of the day and one more Level to go before I complete my Apprentice Training and become a Guardian.

No comments: