Friday, August 22, 2008

From Level 34 to Level 35


Level 50 Grand Red Dragon at Merac

Level 34:
Hunt Bandit at Merac until achieve Level 35.

PS: It also took me almost a week to complete this Level, I decided to hunt Salamander which is three Level lower than me also because of the Origami Event. Although it does not give much Experience Point to me, but I was able to kill it with two to three hits. I have to kill almost 8,000 Salamander to complete this Level, but because of the large amount of monster I had kill I manage to get large amount of drops too.

Manage to get a four Hand of Brave, seven Hand of Protection, four Hand of Guard, five Hand of Warrior and seven Heaven Stone during this Level, this is also one of the most rewarding Level.

Both my Apprentice way 2 good and General Red manage
to achieve Level 20 and complete her Apprentice Training, my Reputation Points had increase to 40. General Red told me she wanted to join a Level 6 or higher Guild for Level Cap, I manage to pull some string with Sir Cutie to let her join his Guild.

Sir Cutie is a Level 5 Knight who add me to her Friend List for advice on Knight Status allocation, she had another Level 30 Healer named Akari. She like to chat with me and I have help her to transfer some items from her Healer to her Knight and craft Armour for her. I also give her Healer and Knight three good Accessories each, and give her Knight hundred Green Herb Leaf, fifty Quality Stone, twenty Candy and all the rare Quest Items needed to complete most of the Quests from Level 17 to Level 30. She give me a Heaven Stone and two Tool Aids in return for helping her, her Healer Akari also add me to her Friend List.

Two Level 2 Knight named Cradds 100000 and Sir Dan choose me as their Guardian, I give them three good Accessories each to help them. Cradds 100000 wanted me to Power Level him, so I bring him along for my Salamander Hunting. He manage to achieve Level 6 in just a few minutes and realized that he will not get enough Skill Point for his Skills, he quit halfway and never complete his Apprentice Training.

One Level 1 Mage named Mage choose me as her Guardian, I give her three good Accessories which will help her a lot. She want me to Power Level her even after I had explain to her that she will loose out on Skill Point if I do that. Bring her along for my Salamander Hunting and manage to get her to Level 5 in just a few minutes. She later decide to do her own Quest after getting kill a few times by high Level monsters due to her weak Physical Defense. She request me to get her some new Weapon and Armour, so I brought two set of Level 6 to Level 15 Weapon and Armour for her. That should last her well until she reaches Level 10, after that she should be able to sell stuff in Merchant Mode and get enough money for her future Weapon and Armour Set.

Werical also did not complete his Apprentice Training because he went Honey Moon for almost a week, but he really try very hard and manage to achieve up to Level 17 during the last two days of his Apprentice Training. I mange to brought a +3 Event Weapon at 150,000 Golds and give him as a gift in appreciation for his effort.

Manage to get a Blue Name, brought it for 500,000 Golds from a Level 40 Healer named Afrodith. I pay her 250,000 Golds per kill to get 10 Good Points on my Status, she will loose some Experience Point but she will also loose her Evil Points and Red Name. For this to work the Red Name player must be higher Level than you, both the killing can not take place at the same map.

My Apprentice way 2 good finally manage to sell his Level 31 Rare Pink Dragon Mount for 31,000,000 Golds after getting some advice from me. I had advised him to show off his Pink Dragon in Randol Town to attract potential buyer. I lend him 3,000,000 Golds to help him buy the Level 31 Knightmare Mount which he always wanted. He manage to brought a Black Knightmare for 35,000,000 Golds, now he will do better with the Attack and Defense Buff to help him with his Quests.

Manage to brought Level 40 +4 to Level 42 +4 Armour Set for 17,000,000 Golds, it is 2,000,000 Golds more than my initial budget of 15,000,000 Golds. but since I am going to need it soon and could not find a cheaper set, I will just have to take the offer.

Met a Level 37 Royal Knight named Avatar Of Glory when I was playing the Moon Statue Slot Machine, he thought my Guild name look good and wanted to join even after I told him that it is a Level One Guild with no member. I made him the Guild Advisor and told him to recruit more members.

Manage to brought a White Coloring Crystal for 1,000,000 Golds, manage to transform my Pet Horse into White Color.

I requested by montoge to meet him at Merac, he was killed by Level 50 Grand Red Dragon and ask if I could kill it. I told him it is worth a try since I got all the Minerals, Potions and Candy save up for this purpose. So I form a party with him and give him five Level 12 Physical Attack Mineral, Level 12 Physical Defense Mineral, Level 12 Magical Defense Mineral, Large Attack Potion, Large Defense Potion and Candy for this ultimate mission. I give both of us Level 5 Divine Shield and Protection and myself Level 5 Devotion before we went in for the kill. The Grand Red Dragon kill montoge in just a few seconds even with all the defense boost, I manage to last longer using a few Level 5 Armour Break on it and almost did it until it spawn six Level 51 Cerebril with strong Magical Attack and defeat me.

I will be back Grand Red Dragon, when I am Level 38 with Level 5 Knighthood Passive Skill and Level 41 +15 Weapon and Level 40 +4 to Level 42 +4 Armour Set. I will get my Level 37 Knightmare with Level 10 Attack and Defense Buff and three Crest of Rainbow Rare Accessories which give me Status Boost of +12 Prowess and Reflexes each. I will defeat you and get my revenge, till then you better enjoy your life while you can.



Level 35:
Open my Status and assign four Status Points to my Strength Status.
Horse achieve Level 27 , talk to Pet Trainer and learn Pet Skill Increase Power to Level 26.
Talk to Master Knight at South West Corner of Randol Town and learn Canid Fence 2.
Found that I still got a lot of Skill Point left, decided to learn all the Active Skills to Level 5.
Equip the Level 40 +4 Glove which I had brought earlier.
Talk to
Merchant Elkien at North East Corner of Ketone Village to get the Gnoll Hunting Quest.
Hunt Gnoll in Merac until I get 10 Red Toenail.
Talk to Merchant Elkien at North East Corner of Ketone Village and get 100,000 Golds and 10 Physical Attack Potion.

No comments: