Monday, August 11, 2008

Day Seven - From Level 28 to Level 31


Level 31 - Temple Knight at Dratan City

Level 28:
Hunt Orc in Prokion Temple at East Corner of Dratan until achieve Level 29.

PS: Met Zavier in Randol Town, he is Level 17 now. I switch to Omega Darkness and pass him Level 21 +3 Weapon and Level 20 +3 to Level 22 +3 Armour Set.

Met Drake Rogue again in Dratan, she is Level 23 now. She told me she created another Knight named Knight Of Peace which is Level 9 now. The Level 9 Knight named Knight Of Peace became my first Apprentice, I transfer three good Accessories to him which will help him a lot.

Manage to get a Heaven Stone during this Level, not so bad considering Orc have very low drop rate.



Level 29:
Open my Status and assign Status Point to my Strength Status.
Talk to Armour Trader at North West Corner of Randol Town to get the Salamander Skin Quest.
Hunt Salamander in Dratan until I get 10 Salamander Skin.
Talk to Armour Trader at North West Corner of Randol Town and get 90,000 Golds.
Hunt Orc in Prokion Temple at East Corner of Dratan until achieve Level 30.

PS: Manage to get a Hand of Bravery, Hand of Protection and Hand of Warrior during this Level, it is very rewarding Level to me considering the low drop rate of Salamander and Orc.



Level 30:
Open my Status and assign Status Point to my Strength Status.
Horse achieve Level 18 , talk to Pet Trainer and learn Pet Skill Increase Power to Level 17.
Talk to Master Knight at West Corner of Randol Town and Learn Improve Resist Passive Skill to Level 5.
Talk to Lorraine at the South West Corner of Randol Town to open Event Treasure Chest.
Talk to Lorraine again to get the Salamander Tail Quest.

Equip the Level 35 +4 Glove which I brought earlier.
Talk to Royal Guard Captain in West Corner of Dratan City to get the Orc Ornament Quest.
Hunt Salamander in Dratan until I get 5 Salamander Tail.
Talk to Magician Minearm West Corner of Ketone Village and get 100,000 Golds.
Hunt Orc Sergeant in Prokion Temple at East Corner of Dratan until and achieve Level 31.

PS:
I get the forty Candy from the Treasure Chest Event instead of 200,000 Golds. The Candy could be sold in Merchant Mode at 30,000 Golds each which will allow me to make 1,200,000 Golds. The twenty Attack Potion is worth about 1,000,000 Golds, so I would say the most common Candy is still a good reward as compare to the other rewards.

A Level 7 Knight named Werical choose me as his Guardian, I give him three good Accessories to help him and led him to the Velpist Temple. He told me not to worry about him as he know the game well, guess it is going to be an easy ten Reputation Point for me then.

Manage to get a Hand of Bravery, Hand of Protection and two Heaven Stone during this Level, I would consider this as a rewarding Level too.



Level 31:
Open my Status and assign Status Point to my Strength Status.
Talk to Master Knight at West Corner of Randol Town to learn Fatal Divide, Armor Break, Weapon Break Active Skill to Level 1, Mana Break Active Skill to Level 5 and change Class to Temple Knight.
Open Status and reassign 28 to Strength and 2 to Constitution.
Equip the Level 36 +4 Shirt and Pant which I brought earlier.
Talk to Royal Guard Captain in West Corner of Dratan City to complete the Orc Ornament Quest.
Talk to Royal Guard Captain again to get the Death Goddess Hunting Quest.
Hunt 35 Death Goddess in Dratan.
Talk to Royal Guard Captain in West Corner of Dratan City and get a Level 29 +2 Shield.
Sold the Level 29 +2 Shield to Armour Trader as I have not much use for it.

PS: I have choose to be a Temple Knight because of the extra Shield Equipment and the Skill, Royal Knight Skill is more suitable for Player verse Player while Temple Knight Skill is more suitable for Party Quest.

No comments: