Friday, August 8, 2008

Day Six - From Level 24 to Level 28


Level 70 Grand Devilroad Kamira at Dratan

Level 24:
Hunt Harpy in Dratan until I get 5 Harpy Tear and 5 Harpy Feather.
Talk to Archaeologist Jajan at West Corner of Dratan City and get a Level 21 +1 Shirt.
Hunt Sand Golem in Dratan until I get 10 Soft Sand.
Talk to
Translator Edgar at Center of Dratan and get a Level 26 Shirt.
Sold the Level 21 +1 Shirt and Level 26 Shirt to Armour Trader as I have not much use for it.
Hunt Harpy until I achieve Level 25.

PS: Met a Titan named Elite Chaos in at Randol Town while I was doing my usual shopping, he ask me to give him some money. Met a Knight named maximus 1209, he claim it was his birthday and ask me to give him two millions.
I told them off and add them to my Block List.There are too many Scamer nowadays, they kind of make the game less enjoyable for every one else.

Manage to get three Hand of Protection and four Hand of Bravery during this Level, this is so far the most rewarding Level I have ever play.



Level 25:
Open my Status and assign Status Point to my Strength Status.
Pony achieve Level 15, talk to Pet Trainer and learn Pet Skill Increase Power to Level 14.
Talk to Master Knight at West Corner of Randol Town and Learn Upgrade Mana and Divine Soul Passive Skill to Level 5.
Equip the Level 30 +3 Glove which I brought earlier.
Buy a Level 30 Glove from Armour Trader.
Talk to Transmuter at North West Corner of Randol Town to Transmute the Level 30 Glove into one Level 30 Smelting Stones. Drag the Level 30 Smelting Stones over my equipped Level 30 +3 Glove to upgrade it to +4.
Talk to Weapon Trader Crom at South Corner of Dratan City to get the Cracked Axe Quest.
Talk to Archaeologist Jajan at West Corner of Dratan City to get the Dark Orb Quest.
Hunt Orc in Prokion Temple at East Corner of Dratan until achieve Level 26.

PS: Met a Healer named Life Is Yours, she claims that I could be banned for Kill Stealing from her. A Sorcerer named Summoner of Pain came by and Kill Steal from her until she left, add her to my Block List too.

Manage to get a Hand of Bravery during this Level, because I manage to achieve Level 25 before the Happy Hour Event I am able to speed through this Level very fast. The Orc in Prokion Temple give very good Experience Point, I only have to kill a few of them before I get to the next Level. Lesser kill would mean that I will get lesser drop, only manage to get one Cracked Axe and one Dark Orb by the end of this Level.



Level 26:
Open my Status and assign Status Point to my Strength Status.
Pony achieve Level 16 and became a Horse, talk to Pet Trainer and learn Pet Skill Increase Power to Level 15.
Talk to Lorraine at the South West Corner of Randol Town to open Event Treasure Chest.
Equip the Level 31 +3 Shirt and Pant which I brought earlier.
Buy two Level 31 Pant from Armour Trader.
Talk to Transmuter at North West Corner of Randol Town to Transmute the two Level 31 Pant into two Level 31 Smelting Stones. Drag the Level 31 Smelting Stones over my equipped Level 31 +3 Shirt and Pant to upgrade it to +4.
Talk to Wild Collector Kal at West Corner of Juno to get the Treant Hunting Quest.
Hunt Treant until I get 10 Treant Leather.
Talk to Wild Collector Kal and get 3,000 Golds.

Talk to Archaeologist Jajan at West Corner of Dratan City and get a Level 25 +1 Glove.
Sold the Level 25 +1 Glove to Armour Trader as I have not much use for it.
Talk to Occultist Pianon at South West Corner of Dratan City to get the Soft Sand Quest.
Hunt Orc in Prokion Temple at East Corner of Dratan until I get 3 Dark Orb and achieve Level 27.

PS:
I get the thirty Candy from the Treasure Chest Event instead of 150,000 Golds. The Candy could be sold in Merchant Mode at 30,000 Golds each which will allow me to make 900,000 Golds. The Level 29 +4 Weapon is worth about 650,000 Golds, so I would say the most common Candy is still a good reward as compare to the other rewards.



Level 27:
Open my Status and assign Status Point to my Strength Status.
Talk to Lorraine at the South West Corner of Randol Town to get the Magician Dien Quest.
Equip the Level 32 +3 Helmet and Boot which I brought earlier.
Buy two Level 32 Boot from Armour Trader.
Talk to Transmuter at North West Corner of Randol Town to Transmute the two Level 32 Boot into two Level 32 Smelting Stones. Drag the Level 32 Smelting Stones over my equipped Level 32 +3 Helmet and Boot to upgrade it to +4.
Talk to Teleporter Eteal at East Corner of Randol Town and Teleport to Merac.
Talk to
Magician Dien at East Corner of Ketone Village and get a Magic Stone.
Talk to Magician Dien again to get the Butcher Hunting Quest.
Hunt Butcher in Merac until I get 10 Orders of Beardben.
Talk to Magician Dien at East Corner of Ketone Village to complete the Quest.
Talk to Magician Minearm West Corner of Ketone Village to get the Archaeologist Shuraine Quest.
Talk to Teleporter Aide at Center of Ketone Village and Teleport to Dratan City.
Talk to Archaeologist Shuraine at East Corner of Dratan and get a Level 30 Glove.
Sold the Level 30 Glove to Armour Trader as I have not much use for it.
Hunt Sand Golem until I get 10 Soft Sand.
Talk to Occultist Pianon at South West Corner of Dratan City and get 50,000 Golds.
Hunt Orc Axeman in Prokion Temple at East Corner of Dratan until I get 5 Cracked Axe and achieve Level 28.

PS: Happen to see Grand Devilroad Kamira when I was hunting Sand Golem at Dratan, it is Level 70 and have very strong Magical Attack. It would take a team of at least five Level 45 and above players to defeat it, with my weak Magical Defense now I will get kill in seconds.

Manage to get a Hand of Protection during this Level, even Cracked Axe are hard to get from Orc Axeman.



Level 28:
Open my Status and assign Status Point to my Strength Status.
Horse achieve Level 17 , talk to Pet Trainer and learn Pet Skill Increase Power to Level 16.
Equip the Level 33 +3 Shield which I brought earlier.
Buy two Level 33 Shield from Armour Trader.
Talk to Transmuter at North West Corner of Randol Town to Transmute the Level 33 Shield into one Level 33 Smelting Stones. Drag the Level 33 Smelting Stones over my equipped Level 33 +3 Shield to upgrade it to +4.
Talk to Healer Yabo at North East Corner of Randol Town to get Spider Poison Quest.
Talk to Herbologist Trainer at South East Corner of Dratan City to get Spider Thread Quest.
Talk to Weapon Trader Crom at South Corner of Dratan City and get 40,000 Golds.
Talk to Weapon Trader Crom again to get the Archaeologist Shuraine Quest.
Talk to Archaeologist Shuraine at East Corner of Dratan to complete the Quest.
Hunt Desert Spider at Dratan until I get 10 Spider Poison and 10 Spider Thread.
Talk to Herbologist Trainer at South East Corner of Dratan City and get 100,000 Golds.
Talk to Healer Yabo at North East Corner of Randol Town and get 30,000 Golds and 5 Defense Potion.

PS: Manage to get a Level 36 +4 to Level 40 +4 Armour Set for 6,000,000 Golds, it is a reasonable deal and a good investment as having good Equipments are essential in this game. The only Equipments I have to get is a Level 37 +10 Weapon and a Level 37 +4 Shield.

No comments: